Ruger Talk Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Special Dance Instructor
924 Posts
Agree on the Emerson design.
One of my all time favorites is this (somewhat rare) Emerson/Benchmade Spec War CQC7, flat on one side and beveled on the other.

Pics are a little dark.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Right a Buck 110.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I carry a Kershaw spring assisted folder. Carried it for years.

·
Registered
685 Posts
The bottom is my EDC. Made for me by a friend, Jim, who owns Oak Level Knives.

Next up is The knife that rides on my belt when hunting. It's the first knife that I got from Oak Level Knives.

Next up is a gift. I ordered a couple of more knives from Jim, he got behind and gave this one to me because I had to wait too long.

The top knife is one I ordered as a camp/hunting knife. I wanted something with more of a belly in it for a skinning blade.

I am still waiting on the sticker I ordered. It's going to be a little bit though.

The knife in the picture by itself is my attempt at making a skinning knife. It's functional, even with the flaws in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Check out the Kershaw Fatback...#1935 .
This bad boy has become my new favorite after carrying the Kershaw Leek #1660 for more than a few years.
The Fatback is more "tactical" looking with a nice blade profile.
Wish I could do photo's but just do a search and look at it.
Gary

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Decided to post my EDC knife. Nothing fancy, just a cheap "made in China" lock blade. If I recall correctly, it was free with some firearm magazine renewal back in the late 80's. It has served me well.
IMG_4211.jpg

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
image1-1.JPG
I bought this Benchmade Boost 3 years ago and have been carrying it ever since.
The picture was not long after I got it.

·
Banned
405 Posts
I purchased this every-day accessory from "Grind Works.com". Quite often I find that I need to have a knife that opens quickly using one hand due to the other hand holding onto something that needs to be freed. I don't give a hoot where it was made, or who says they made it, it's just gotta remain sharp when I need it to:

The knife scales do not get slippery from 'red stuff' and the blade edge stays sharp. Push the lever and the blade comes out to help with what I need. Cost? Extremely reasonable and delivered right to your door.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I’ve got a bunch of knives but these 2 go everywhere I go. Big time Kershaw fan, the “needs work” on the right is my go to knife, easiest to sharpen with the straight edge, & stays sharp with the high carbon blade.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts