Your EDC Knife

Discussion in 'Knife and Blade' started by EasyCZ, Apr 11, 2013.

1. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

I currently carry a Ka-Bar TDI and Bokër SubCom F. I also carry a couple of Kershaws in my work backpack.

[​IMG]
    Ka-Bar

[​IMG]
    Bokër

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

All the time carry. A Gerber Skeletonized 4" and Gerber Applegate Mini-Tac 3.5." The Applegate cliped in the watch pocket of my jeans and the Skeleton clipped in the left.

[​IMG]

In the brush I have a Buck, Shrade SOG and a smaller Shrade.

[​IMG]

3. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

Pancho, that Applegate looks like it's been used once or twice. The "Smaller Schrade also has been around awhile!;)

4. jrc

jrc New Member

SOGzilla:

[​IMG]

5. Pancho_Villa

Yep, the Mini-Tac is used alot. The big Buck and the small Shrade were the F in law's knives. He carried them alot when hunting. The Shrade mostly when dressed to go out and "get a steak." That was his steack knife. He is in the nursing home now, so I collected them and several others. Got more.

6. Pancho_Villa

Gotta be some more blade guys out there. Here are a couple of Shrade lockbacks on top, a Shrade folder, and a high mileage Case that belonged to my dad. Carried it huning and at work as a Chief LEO.

[​IMG]

A "Soligen" marked Bowie type with a bone handle. Got it from my bro. The other 2 are a Case. One was my dad's and the other was the F in laws. They gave them to my son when they quit hunting.
    [​IMG]

7. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

EDC is usually this Blackhawk.

[​IMG]

Or my SOG Flash II

[​IMG]

8. Pancho_Villa

Nice looking blades Larson and 3tango.

9. dutchs

dutchs New Member Lifetime Supporter

One or the other most of the time. 0322131856a.jpg

0222131712.jpg

0320131056a.jpg
    0322131853.jpg

10. bhale187

bhale187 New Member

I've switched around a lot over the years, recently went back to my old benchmade folder after getting it back from LifeSharp.

11. Pancho_Villa

Sone "going camping" stuff. Top is an Estwing hatchet and second an Imperial given to me by the F in law for camping tips. bottom is a lockback Buck Lite.

[​IMG]

Three CASE folders. Carried off and on around the old rancho along with my other clip on tac type knives. Gifts from the F in law over the years. He calls them cattleman folders. I don't have anycattle and he sold his. The top one has a huge spike on it. I punch holes in leather with it.

[​IMG]

12. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

I always thought that was a "marlin spike " for rope and line splicing.

13. Pancho_Villa

artbrownsr,

You are probably right. The F in law braided leather, made bullwhips and such till he got too arthritic and senile.

14. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

It is a marlin spike, mainly used to get knots out of rope.
    I have a German paratrooper knife (Fallschirmjäger das messer) with a marlin spike.

15. piesyor

piesyor New Member

Ka-Bar TDI does the trick for me also.

16. Capt_Cook

Capt_Cook New Member

I carry a Winchester Burl handle folder, a Winchester pocketknife, an SOG Paratool, a Leatherman Mini multi-tool and various other knives in pockets of all my coats & jackets. I always need a knife so I always make sure to have more than one on me. And I have picked up so many at yard sales that I have them stashed all over my house, my BOB's & GHB in my car and I'll pick up more when I can.

17. dutchs

dutchs New Member Lifetime Supporter

I am going to this CRKT for awhilr uploadfromtaptalk1366804816831.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1366804832166.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1366804854315.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1366804866996.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1366804866996.jpg

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

18. MOUNTAINWILLIAM

MOUNTAINWILLIAM New Member

Living in the land of the unexpected, my EDC may seem to be rather extreme to some.

Starting with a 16 shot 10mm Witness Stock with 4 spare hicap mags, we move onto a smattering of Cold Steel blades. Not shown is a SOG Powerlock nor the ever handy SOG Crosscut.

[​IMG]

19. Railbuggy

Railbuggy Oath Keeper

I bought a Boker AK74 switchblade about six or seven years ago.Still carry it to clean my nails.

Attached Files: