you can't do that

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Mar 14, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Old saying goes...."do it then let them find out later that you did it". This is getting to be common practice under Obama regime especially. Congress says that can't be done without congressional approval.....the response is " we already did it". Billions of dollars spent without approval but nobody getting charged with embezzlement. The citizens are being taken for a ride to the poor house and dropped off at night in the rain.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-contribution-un-green-climate-fund-increases

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I must be naïve,, I thought congress controlled the allocation of funds in our gubmint.

Where did I go wrong?

:eek:

Jim

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

^^^ Our whole government is a total sell out. Thinking this country is the same as it was before 2001 is being naïve. People don't want to think that's true but all they have to do is look at what our government has allowed which is totally unconstitutional.

4. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Good ole Bill wouldn't a done that. LOL :duck:

5. phideaux

Was that 3 billion total to them.. huh 3 BILLION....

We have severe storm damage and flooding in this area , and just north of me in southern Ill ..its bad. Roads gone, homes gone, business gone.

Guess what they need to meet 18 million threshold , they have been denied. 17.8 million.. they need help.

http://wgntv.com/2014/01/10/fema-denies-tornado-disaster-relief-for-illinois/

unbelievable.:mad::mad::mad: how does that sound after pledge 3 billion to a bunch of tree huggers, who pocket half the money?:mad:

Jim

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

This is just the beginning of the Obama legacy. Spending without Congressional approval is nothing to him, nor does Congress. Congress is supposed to approve any spending and then let the Senate vote on it. Supposedly they hold the purse strings, however Obama has a complete disdain for Congress and the national debit. If you think this is bad, wait until Hildebeast gets into office. Not only will she continue on the same agenda, she will extend it further. I think that since she and her Clinton foundation should contribute the money so they can save the American people from wasting their tax money and she can be in the limelight. They have over a billion dollars in the foundation so a couple hundred million won't hurt them at all, plus Bill can continue his speeches and she can cut deals with other countries like she has and pad the foundation with more money.

Tommy

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

That 17.8 million is maybe a little hasty. I expect a little looking will find at least another $200K

8. phideaux

Just peanuts....maybe they can borrow it from the UN Green Climate fund..

After all they want to clean up a mess.

Jim