Yet another Gun Free Shooting

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by DoubleR, Jul 23, 2015.

1. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Just reported:
    Police in Lafayette Louisiana, say they responded Thursday night to a report of a shooting at the Grand 16 Theatre.
    Let's see how this one goes and how the story keeps changing.

2. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Another theater shooting

2 dead (1 is the shooter) and 8 injured, in a shooting in Louisiana.

Thoughts and prayers to all involved, family and friends :(

3. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

I second that 26. Thoughts and prayers to all involved and effected by yet another tragedy.

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I pray that God will comfort the families.

This is happening way too often...

Something has got to happen..

Jim

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I guess it has come to locking doors and going through metal detectors to watch a movie. For cripe sakes remove those stupid kill zone signs. AKA gun free zone signs.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

When are we going to stop and learn from all this senseless killings. I (in my small brain) would think that a movie theater would have some sort of security by now after all the events that have happened and the same goes for shopping malls. The evil will prey on the unprotected innocents and we, as responsible citizens have to start learning that nothing is safe nor sacred anymore. Sportman's Warehouse has a no gun policy in one of our stores and they sell the he-- out of ammo, guns and sometimes powder, yet they insist on a no gun zone. I pray for the people in Louisiana and their losses.
    Tommy

7. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Wait just a minute! Your telling me a SPORTSMANS WAREHOUSE has a no guns sign

8. Sorcerer

Sorcerer Sorcerer

Does here in Phoenix

9. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I read today the shooter used a HiPoint .40 semi auto he had bought at a pawn shop. I doubt he paid more than $150 for it since a new one is around $199.
    Why don't these stupid people just put the first shot placement right between their own eyes?
    Gander Mountain here also have a sign to check in your guns when entering the store. I went in an asked the guy about the sign. He said are you licensed and is the gun concealed. I said yes and he said enjoy your shopping here.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015