Yall quit bashing Obama

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

AMAZING TO SEE IT ALL IN PRINT!
    Quit Bashing Obama! by COL. ROBERT F. CUNNINGHAM and PATRICK RISHOR, The Gilmer Mirror (Northeast Texas Newspaper)

Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
    1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
    2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
    3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
    4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
    5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
    6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
    7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
    8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
    9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
    10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
    11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
    12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
    13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
    14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
    15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
    16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
    17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
    18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
    19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
    20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
    21 First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
    22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
    23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
    24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
    25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
    26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
    27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
    28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
    29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
    30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
    31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
    32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
    33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
    34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
    35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
    36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
    37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING. :)

Jim

2. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Too bad there's not a "double like" button. :Cooltu:

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hmm... I wonder how Big Coal got in there. Texas is Big Oil ain't it?

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Isn't that list the perfect example of why the founding fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment? I am guessing the founding fathers, if alive today, would be asking what are the people militia waiting for?

Attached Files:

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Jim,

I don't understand you. You act as if these are some of his flaws. These are his accomplishments. No other president in history has violated, intimidated and humiliated our country like Lame Brain has. This is just PART of his legacy!!!! Wait for the last 7 months to run out before you make another list and see how many times it may double the existing one.

Tommy

6. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Tommy,

Cant you tell that I am his biggest fan, :gaah:
    [​IMG]

I cant wait till he GOES DOWN in history...

:sarcasm:

Jim

7. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I love the writing in this debunking. Based on the keywords below, which are exact quotes, it seems that most everything is pretty much spot on. All I read is, "well he may have done it....well, yeah, it's mostly true, but.... well, technically, he did it first, nuh huh, well kinda... can you prove it? Gawd darn excuses! All of them!

1) Technically
    2) Obama’s records are still private and no such transcripts have been released
    3) Probably true, but
    4) a position we believe
    5) Technically, It
    6) law completely was thrown out
    7) George Washington required (see, he wasn't the first)
    8) one would think
    9) It’s called an executive order and he is not the first president
    10) It was not demanded by Obama, though Obama did meet with BP before hand
    11) One could blame (President Richard) Nixon
    12) Show me some proof
    13) Obama wasn’t the first president to use an autopen, but he was the first
    14) Obama is not the first President to
    15) increase in premiums, albeit “minimal.”
    16) President of the United States does not have any conditions to protect U.S.
    17) True, but completely legal.
    18) Obama did
    19) Woodrow Wilson, who reportedly played about 1,200 rounds during his presidency. Dwight Eisenhower is
    20) There is no law that says the president or a presidential candidate must disclose
    21) Citation? Reference? Anything?
    22) Obama does not always follow the protocol
    23) This is typical
    24) It’s true that
    25) Bo’s trainer died
    26) I doubt Obama
    27) ...

8. buster40c

Yep our country has been thrown into the poop chute on Obama's abysmal direction and if he has his way he will brag that he pushed the handle to finally flush it. According to Obama himself that is not bashing him, that is praising him.

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Time left until Obama leaves office:

293 days...11 hours...40 minutes...13 seconds

Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, EST)

10. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

Uh if memory serves correct our country was thrown into the abyss as Obama was being elected the first time and the country's economy crashed and the GOP walked away, emptied their desks and let Obama take care of the problem while the GOP congress balked at any resolutions/bills that would help the economy unless it let banks walk away unscathed.

11. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Your memories are correct.

12. buster40c

I have to wonder how everything is Bush's fault when Obama has taken hand on the ball over six years ago, the same ball I might add, and has just inflated it to the max to the point the ball is about to burst. I can't imagine how anyone can be still supportive of a president that has done more to take this country down than all the previous presidents combined. Was Bush a saint? Most definitely not but he sure hasn't been running our country into the cesspool for the last 6 years. Funny how people forget Obama had a Democrat control of Congress. OOPS! Yeah Peonuslosi did wonders for Obama but let's not mention her. It's time people figure our government is no longer by the people for the people. It's all big business running everything including the puppets.
    It is time people quit standing in the party lines and got realistic about what is happening in our country. In order for the New World Order to be installed the USA and its Constitution has to be obliterated which is exactly what is being done piece by piece with the masses not hardly making a peep about it. The founding fathers spoke of this day could come and the sun is surely rising to the occasion. To bad the American people are so brain washed with false information they continue to act like everything is ok. Unemployment rate is just over 5%? Yeah right.........truth be reported it is over 22%.
    When and I do believe the day is coming when the American people will realize what is happening and that is when martial law will be instilled by Obama. IMO Around this 2016 election will be the tipping point for do or die for this country. Obama will see to it that the limits are pressed and that is when all hell will break loose. Just like he still blames Bush the next blame will go to ISIS, which he funds and even brings here by the hundreds of thousands since he was elected. People are so brain washed by the bought and paid for news media they will not even suspect it was all an inside job. Conspiracy? You bet it is.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  13. gunslinger669

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=icIm3gAGNJ4[/ame]

14. buster40c

All it takes for evil to succeed is for people to discredit anything other than what the mass media feeds them. Because of that some people still don't realize Bush left the building six years ago. Also that Obama has been running the same destructive game as what he said Bush was playing. It's hopefully the last quarter under Obama coaching now.
    We only need to watch the mass news media to see how great a job Obama is doing. Only 5% unemployment thanks to Obama bringing us out of the big recession. I don't understand why so many companies are going out of business or laying off since Obama has made this country great again. I guess that is due to the new math taking so long to get the figures corrected.

15. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I heard the Obama Administration just shut off food stamps for over a million people, so he could divert the money to one of his other "cat and mouse" diversion strategies. I guess we can expect home burglaries to rise even higher now.

16. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

But sir, which million people? Maybe they are some of those 'trough feeders' that right wingers have been complaining about since Hector's grandpa was a pup?

17. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

I can't imagine why the GOP lead senate and congress take no blame for anything since they decided to "do nothing" the President elect tries on job building since his inauguration. And they said it live on TV.
    When has that ever happened in our history?

Ya'll should be ashamed on calling the Commander in Chief names like you do. Totally Un-American and borderline treason. You military people should be especially ashamed. I was brought up to have respect for the President no matter which political party they were.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  18. buster40c

Perhaps they didn't do nothing..........they evidently decided against implementing Obama's job creating ideas, probably because they would be hair brained and wouldn't do anything but spend money with poor results. Like the job Obama created for his dog trainer that gets paid a salary over $100,000 a year or almost two dozen jobs paying absurd salaries just to take care of his wife that can't seem to dress herself. Perhaps that was taken into consideration when Congress decided to nix Obama's ideas on anything. Besides that they probably got tired of reading Obama's teleprompter while he was out golfing or outside listening to the call to prayer he loves so much.

19. gunslinger669

He doesn't pay a dog trainer with taxpayer money. That's a fact. A verifiable, accountable fact. The 22 staffers assigned to the First Lady are actual staff, scheduling, assisting with protocol, planning, etc.. No different than previous First Ladies.

It's frankly exhausting reading reprinted idiotic lies and being told that they're true because that's what someone wants to believe, and wants everyone else to swallow as well.

I don't like the guy anymore than anyone else, and you don't need to lie or repeat lies in order to make him look bad. Get off the drama train, for crying out loud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.