Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's hear what your weather is like this xmas. Do you have snow or rain or blue skies? Temperature freezing or suitable for shorts?

Supposed to be upper 70's and cloudy here with possible shower.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Here in southeast MA, the current temperature just dropped down into the low thirties so the rain soaked roads are starting to ice up. Being a member of the local call fire department, I'm listening to the scanner hoping the highway guys will get the sanders out there soon so I wont have to respond to any major crashes.

Tomorrow's forecast is calling for sunny skies with temps in the high thirties.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Here in southeast MA, the current temperature just dropped down into the low thirties so the rain soaked roads are starting to ice up. Being a member of the local call fire department, I'm listening to the scanner hoping the highway guys will get the sanders out there soon so I wont have to respond to any major crashes.

Tomorrow's forecast is calling for sunny skies with temps in the high thirties.
Gonna be a few degrees cooler here, mostly sunny, a couple inches new snow where I'm going. RAV4, no problem expected.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Rained heavy overnight, cloudy all day but mild temps in the 50s.
Low tonight 40s.

Tomorrow, they are predicting our warmest Christmas day in history....70 degrees.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jim

·
Registered
5 Posts
66° here right now and not supposed to get much cooler. 100% humidity.
The youngin finally went to sleep so I went out to my shop to bring in some Santa toys, mosquitos dang near carried me across the yard. Sure doesn't feel Christmassy outside.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Here in sunny Az. it ain't so sunny. Temps in the high 40's -low 50s with 30mph winds and rainy. I can take the 95-100 degrees and it never bothers me but the temps we have now raise hell with my arthritis. Be glad when the 80s come back but I don't think that will happen til Feb/March.

Tommy

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
25 and snowing with almost 12" on the ground......

·
Registered
436 Posts
Sadly it's a bit warm today. Temps in the upper 30's which isn't helping with keeping the snow in place. Hopefully enough to get the snowmobiles out tomorrow. Besides...never heard anyone singing about how great a green Christmas is. ;)

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
"I'm dreaming of a green Christmas, just like the ones I never saw". Does that help Blkhawk???

Just trying to help buddy!!

Tommy

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Christmas Day....72 deg,
broke all time record , warmest Christmas ever .

Today going back in the 70s again, high humidity, :rolleyes: This is Dec 26th....

Gotta be Al Gore apocalyptic prophecy .

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ Yep AL is saying see I told you so. But the way I see it, it isn't global warming but state by state and week by week.
It was 78 degrees here and will be warmer yet today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts