WTB: SR9 mag with grip adaptor

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by D_Ruger, Oct 21, 2013.

1. D_Ruger

D_Ruger New Member

I'm looking to buy a 17+1(SR9) mag with the grip adaptor for my SR9c. I like the idea of having an extra 17rds with me on the side.Any "cheaper" options would be greatly appreciated.

2. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Welcome to RT....the 17rd mag works great. I buy my mags from shopruger.com ,I don't know if there is any "cheap" way. I have never had any problems with buying factory stuff......

3. D_Ruger

D_Ruger New Member

I guess I should have been specific :), I really just don't want to pay around $50 for a mag. :/

4. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Oh ok...sometimes you can run across them on ebay for a better deal.....

5. D_Ruger

D_Ruger New Member

That's the one place I actually keep forgetting to check :/ I appreciate it a lot. Its amazing how college stress breaks common sense from time to time.

6. morph860

morph860 New Member

I don't think you'll find a mag over 10 rds on eBay. Check brownells, midwayusa, or natchez.

7. shorthairptr

shorthairptr New Member

What about gun shows? The SR9 comes with 2 17 rd mags and I bought another one for around $45..

8. annoyinglylongname

annoyinglylongname New Member

I have two of the grip extensions which we absolutely have no use for, you cover the shipping and they are yours. Cheaper than dirt has two packs of sr9 mags for a good price if you want to support them but they were a little opportunistic at gouging in the last gun phobia campaign

9. TxLobo

TxLobo New Member

D, you don't say where you are from, so I'll throw this out there generically..

Ebay rules restrict sellers from selling any magazine that is over 10 rounds.. (CA rules, go figure) .. you can search and find someone who is bending the rules by posting 'extended available" in the description. :dizzy:

I checked all the online retail shops, finally ended up purchasing 2 from my local gun store.. they let me have them at about 2.00 over their purchase price. Good luck on your search!

*note.. While doing a search.. I found that Cabela's is selling a twin pack of the Ruger IK-229595 Twin Pack SR9/SR9C 17 round magazines for 44.99 plus their standard shipping of 8.95, you can get 2 mags for around 30.00 each.

(scroll down to get to the specific mag.. the one shown is for a Mark II) http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/prod...90c61db81da4&destination=/checkout/basket.jsp

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014