WTB: Ruger MKII Stainless 4" Bull Bbl

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by vic479h, Dec 25, 2015.

1. vic479h

vic479h New Member

I am interested in a Ruger MKII in stainless with a 4" bull barrel.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  2. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Welcome to the forum. We encourage all new members to introduce themselves in the introduction section. Helps if we know a little about who were talking to.
    Please read the Classified Rules and edit your post. https://www.rugertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551 I edited your title for you.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

If you knew the folks here a little better,

You wouldn't have said "don't gouge me"..

and would have read the Classified Rules , before posting .

Jim

4. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Ruger MKII, beautiful, 100%!! Engraved by Ken Lee of Gadsden, Alabama; engravings are filled in with real gold. 4" barrel, Pearlite grips. Carved wooden Ruger presentation box lined with green velvet. Shipping is via USPS priority mail, including insurance. A single shipping fee applies if you purchase multiple parts and/or magazines from us in the same order. A 2.5% restocking fee is deducted from all returns, and we do not pay return postage in the event of a return. Any installed and/or modified parts are not returnable. Payment is by USPS or Walmart money order ONLY, for purchase price plus shipping, thank you. Please mail money order in the correct amount to: R. Findlay Smith, Original Magazines Quality Gunsmithing & Wares, 4128 Sicard Hollow Road, Birmingham AL 35242, U.S.A. If you would, please include the auction number and a brief description of the item(s) you are paying for. Contact info (205)903-4880/(205)903-7883, [email protected].

$3,298.00

5. vic479h

vic479h New Member

Forgive me

Forgive me.