Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RUGER AFICIONADO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know these aren't often found around but I would like to buy one if someone has an extra for when I do take pictures

·
Registered
182 Posts
And, what is a Ruger prop rod, what does it look like?

·
RUGER AFICIONADO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And, what is a Ruger prop rod, what does it look like?
posted a pic for you. I have seen several different variations of them

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ain't never seen such a thing before! Kinda kool look'n.

Good luck finding one.:D

·
Registered
436 Posts
These are normally only available to stocking dealers and even then done on a sort of allocation system. Know I have some extras somewhere. If I come across the box, I'll certainly let you know.

**mental note made**

I do have to ask what these "other variations" are that you've seen. I know some make their own with wooden rods or clear acrylic and the Ruger grip medallion and pins. Never seen any other shall, I call them, "real" ones.

·
RUGER AFICIONADO
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are normally only available to stocking dealers and even then done on a sort of allocation system. Know I have some extras somewhere. If I come across the box, I'll certainly let you know.

**mental note made**

I do have to ask what these "other variations" are that you've seen. I know some make their own with wooden rods or clear acrylic and the Ruger grip medallion and pins. Never seen any other shall, I call them, "real" ones.
I appreciate that as im still on the search. You are probably correct about the others im seeing being made up versions. I saw a black interesting looking one in a few of Lee's pics on his site but now not sure its a real deal.
The other's I have seen in various other pics I now know are for sure made up ones as I saw a guy selling them on another forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts