Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wtb- P90- bought one, thanks.

Hi,
anybody got an old P-90 laying around collecting dust? I need an inexpensive, but well made(Ruger!) gun to take to the range when I'm in a .45 kind of mood. please PM me.
thanks,
marc

I bought one. moderator can delete this thread as needed. have a good day.
marc

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Offer made ?
Sale pending ?

Sold?

Still available?

Please guys.....

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Ruger P90

Marc,
I was thumbing through "Gun Broker" on Bing and they have a P-90 for sale and there is no reserve on it. Said the bore was good and fired ok. Whatever OK means, you and I know how that deal works. Anyway, it is still up on auction for another 6 days and it might mean something to take a look.
Tommy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ryan down there in TN don't trust us slick northerners up in MO, so he's waiting for the "check is in the mail". while we're waiting anybody got a good "check is in the mail" (Czech is in the male) joke to share?
(someday when I'm rich I'm going to order high dollar guns from Arkansas(Wilson, Nighthawk, Guncrafters) or maybe from Perry, Mo.(Ed Brown). I hear that those guns are hand delivered by a team of hot babes in the company limo. )

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Sale pending funds.

Please post as Sold, per rules, when sale becomes final.

Thanks

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Ryan down there in TN don't trust us slick northerners up in MO, so he's waiting for the "check is in the mail". while we're waiting anybody got a good "check is in the mail" (Czech is in the male) joke to share?
(someday when I'm rich I'm going to order high dollar guns from Arkansas(Wilson, Nighthawk, Guncrafters) or maybe from Perry, Mo.(Ed Brown). I hear that those guns are hand delivered by a team of hot babes in the company limo. )
I have seen some of those "babes" who deliver the high cost pistols and they seem to be ok except for their vision. They only have 1 eye (located in the middle of their forehead), so don't believe all you read on the internet even though Al Gore invented it and he says everything is true.
Tommy:cheesy:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I bought the P-90

Sale pending funds.

Please post as Sold, per rules, when sale becomes final.

Thanks

Jim
Dear Murderator,
a couple of days ago when Ryan and I finalized the deal, I came here and clicked edit, then in the title, I typed "bought", thanks Ryan. as you can see that didn't work. any suggestions before I try again? (programming skills are strictly slow, single action.)

Moe, Larry! help me? (OK, brought in the big gun, yes, fired up the old Safari for Windows browser. put in reason for editing and now, corrected title. will now click save changes and go back to forum and see if the header for this thread reflects any thing I've tried to do.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Sale pending on delivery of payment. Then off to the FFL for delivery of gun.
Last post seen.

A simple post to let the staff know that the deal has been finalized.

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.