Winners Chosen - Next Drawing for Leupold Tioga HD Binoculars March 1st

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by gr8fuldoug, Feb 1, 2017.

1. gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug Member

[​IMG]

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 1st. We will choose 5 very lucky winners each receiving one of the new for 2017 Leupold BX-2 Tioga HD 10x42mm Binoculars

This past months winners of:
    The 6 folks who each will receive a Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Dead-Hold BDC Riflescope #CF2-31007 are:
    Jason C. from 68Forums
    Dave O. from FaceBook
    Michael B. from 24HourCampfire
    Diane R. from Camera Land's web site
    John T. from 24HourCampfire
    Dan D. from MonsterMuley's

and the 6 folks will each receive a Vortex Crossfire 10x42 Roof Prism Binocular #CF-4302 are:
    Mark S. from RimfireCentral
    Blake W. from SnipersHide
    Louis Y. from AccurateReloading
    Michael G. from GreyBeard Outdoor
    Erin G. from Twitter
    Luke S. from PredatorMasters

Congratulations to all our winners

Remember to enter our March drawing for your chance to win an amazing Leupold BX-2 Tioga HD 10x42mm Binocular

It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.

Please go to our newly redesigned website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

* By entering you are adding your name to an internal use only Camera Land e-mail mailing list. This list is for Camera Land use to send e-mails regarding sales, tips and general notifications. This list will never be shared or sold.

2. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Dammit Doug. Are you sure our RugerTalk entries aren't being tossed into the trash before the drawings? :D

3. gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug Member

I would suggest that you spread the word to the members to actually enter each month.
    Last month we had about 5000 entries from various forums, Facebook, past customers, twitter, instagram and from all kinds of contest sites. There are a few of the forums that have over 10% of the entries so they must be getting the word out to members.

Get the word out :Cooltu:

* FWIW at this moment this thread has been viewed 13 times here vs over 100 times at other forums. Perhaps the members here have no interest???

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  4. havasu

havasu In the army now..

OK, this sounds like a challenge here buddy!

Come on my faithful members, let's break this losing streak here at RugerTalk. Please get involved, sign up for Doug's contests, and bring us a prize. I have been entering his contests for nearly 4 years and I can promise you all that he does not sell your personal information, and I have never received any email spam as a result of Doug's website.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

I'm signed up Doug !!...