Why they want your guns.

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Dec 18, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I promise you the reason they want all guns turned in, made illegal, or confiscated is not in any way to protect people from gun crimes. Guaranteed schools are not teaching students what happened in countries that confiscated guns from their citizens. Strange how the reality that more people have been killed after they were disarmed by their own governments is left out of discussions.
    Watch this video and you decide what their agenda for gun control all about. If you know of anyone anti-gun then send them this video. Maybe if they have any brain comprehension ability left they will realize what the agenda really is. I imagine many will say this could never happen."not in the USA" If the millions killed by their own governments could tell their story then the gun grabbers might change their minds about what gun control is all about.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ln56Zp22res[/ame]

2. refugee

refugee New Member

I haven't seen a picture of that serial killer in years. never could understand why she never was held accountable for her misdeeds.

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Janet Reno was in charge when they had David Koresch has his temple in Waco, Texas. The feds were in such a hurry to arrest them and haul them off to jail while Reno okay ed their actions. Please tell me why the Feds had to storm the temple when all they had to do was just sit and wait them out. Sooner or later they would have come out to replenish their food and water and other living necessities. But no, the feds brought in armored vehicles and like storm troopers invade the building. Some say the people of the temple fired guns first and some said the feds fired first. Another debacle was the Randy Weaver shooting. I personally knew Randy Weaver as he lived in a small town outside of Fort Dodge, Ia. when I was living there. He would have a table at our gun shows and trade and sell like we all used to. Was he a bit different. Yes, some what but certainly not a zealot as he was portrayed. Yet they shot his wife and baby. The federal government has to portray how tuff they are and how nothing will stop them. To me, Janet Reno should be in jail and not dismissed from her office and collecting her pension. One day, if Obama and Hildebeast have their way, these situations will re-occur and with dire circumstances. Like Charleton Heston used to say: from my cold dead hands. These two scenarios exemplify my thinking also.

Tommy

4. buster40c

If the mass media wasn't owned by the shadow government then this country would have had a revolution a long time ago. Keep the people dumb and dumber chewing up the propaganda and you have control over everything and everyone.
    The reason Waco burned to the ground was because the tank brought in was a flame throwing tank. Gee I wondered how the place went up in flames so fast.

5. hodge

hodge New Member

Well, they can have this one.

[​IMG]

(Not mine- just a photo I found a while back)

6. buster40c

They will take even those customized guns.

7. hodge

hodge New Member

Are they willing to dive into the fast-moving river to collect the ones that fell out of the canoe?

8. buster40c

You do realize why they drained that huge lake in CA don't you? The rumor is the currents washed any guns out of the lake.