Why not a Ruger 410, 45 ACP and 45 Long Colt?

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by Marine2541, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Marine2541

Marine2541 Marine2541

Taurus has the Judge. S&W saw the market potential and perfected the pistol with creation of the Governor. It's time for Ruger to perfect perfections and add a pistol for this market that retails between the Taurus and S&W! Like the GP 100 compared to the S&W 686, it should be beefier than the Governor, without giving up style. The trigger should be fashioned after the LCR .38 and it could hold 6 or even 7 shells. Adjustable night sights would be standard and all this would cost $450-$550! i'd be first in line! :D:D

2. bonefamily

bonefamily New Member

I'll be second in line behind you. Been considering the Judge for some time now for home defense.

3. redmist3455

redmist3455 New Member

This kind of weapon is good for someone who is not very experienced with firearms. A 22 is good for home defense and all, but if you're not very good at aiming, it's useless. With a Governor or a Judge, you can shoot at the intruder, and even if you shoot slightly to the left, you'll still hit them. I would personally go with the Governor, but if Ruger made something like this, I would buy it in a heartbeat.