Why does the POTUS hate the 2nd ammendment

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, May 30, 2015.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

No president can manage that, without help from Congress.

Regarding the 'why'... some confused people entertain one or both of two misapprehensions.

One, that police forces can prevent violent crime.

Two, that the Spirit of Brotherhood is upon us that Beethoven and Goethe imagined, and is celebrated in the finale of Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

OK, those are only the foolish misapprehensions. The Forces of Darkness stuff I'll leave for you folks. I have enough problems with my 77 Y.O. recalcitrant colon.

:rotate:

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

They hate it because they know it is the last hope the people have to protect themselves against government tyranny.
    Hitler didn't go into neutral Switzerland because he knew every home had a gun and trained soldier to use it.

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Yep, that. And, Switzerland is lousy tank country, and, he needed an international bank system. The Cantons just ain't handy for a mechanized ground war; worse than Korea.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

A free man with a gun is a citizen...capable of staying free of tyranny.

A man without a weapon is capable of being enslaved...

Obama wants us to be slaves of the government...beholding to his will and policies.

I count the Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds till we are FREE of him !!

Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC time)

598 days

10 hours

56 minutes

58 seconds

6. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Even I, a dedicated centrist, am sick of his S%$%. The next prez is 99.9% certain to be a bum, but at least a different bum.

7. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well, what are we gonna do when Hitlary takes up his agenda,
    She has already been christened, and she is more anti 2nd ammendment than him.

Just saying....

I guess its apparent she wont be gettin my vote..

Dang... I aint got anybody to vote for , as a matter of fact.

One of us should run...:)

8. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I haven't had a Presidential nominee I wanted to vote for since... Holey Cow, since Goldwater. Always voting for the lesser evil is soul deadening.

Sometimes, in the early deck-shuffling, there is someone who's a 'maybe OK'; that one never gets the nomination though.

9. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I am going to hold down my rant on this subject as it infuriates me when this subject comes up. The president thinks his legacy is one of peace and the world loving the United States. As one of his first functions was going on the "apology tour" telling people how sorry we are because of our past history ie: Nuclear blast of WWII. He has not the backbone to protect his own citizens and allow our borders to admit anyone who comes through without scrutinization. He will not use the word "Radical Islam" as this is a reflection on how we think of others and their theology. We used to be the world leaders in human rights(including ours) and fought against aggression. We are now on the brink of having others who do not value us or our beliefs and would destroy us if they could. By taking away our weapons, he thinks that we should be governed and policed by the government and they can handle the situation. To enforce my point - look at Baltimore today. Complete chaos and no one is wanting to enforce the law as written due to an agenda put out by his administration. If it weren't for cops, we wouldn't be able to maintain our 1st right amendments as they put their lives on the line everyday to maintain peace and tranquility. He is just running out his time and let the next president deal with an already bad situation. If he can't get our guns, he can control the amount of powder we buy or the bullets we purchase. If Hillary is elected (heaven forbid) the continuation of this thinking will continue to grow. We have to fight back. Letters, phone calls, meetings, volunteers at events such as gun shows and getting people to sign up for our 2nd amendments rights. Hopefully Obama cannot use his executive presidential fiat to take over the 2nd amendment. The trade treaty he wants, has a hidden agenda on personal firearms. We all need to read it and understand it. My rant is over but not my rage.
    Tommy

10. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

You can bet if one of us got elected, which won't happen, we would be looking over our shoulder to see where the bullet was coming from. They will not let an honest AMERICAN patriot be president for long. This is why Obama will not be assassinated.