Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember when our disfunctional political leaders thought you and I used too much water to flush our poop...??

Remember back when laws were put into place to force potty makers to lower the amount of water YOU can use to flush your toilet?

I gal per turd, or dump, or load....

Well that worked great , as everyone ended up flushing twice , until the mfg redesigned the bowl to act like a tornadic vortex, in order to work .

Well , I found out today , that the same disfunctional leaders , have come to the conclusion.....that...you and I are using too much water to wash a load of clothes . We are so inept , that they have passed laws , forcing Washing Machine mfgs to limit the amout of water we can use , dependent upon the weight of that load of dry clothing.:rolleyes::dunno:

It's a feature called "Auto Sensing"....yep they know better than us how much water we should use. They have labeled the new machines as "High Efficiency" machines....( Amana, Whirlpool, Maytag, Roper,( those 4 are owned by Whirlpool) Samsung, LG,

Even the sales people are telling us , that everybody is complaing , not enough water to properly do the laundry. One lady poured a couple more gallons in, the machine stopped and promptly pumped all water out and started over.....BRILLIANT.:eek:

Well my lovely bride was having none of this crap.:D

Sooooo, we found only one MFG ( GE) that still has the controls like the older ones , so you can set whatever water levels you want...

Yep, we bought it , delivery is Saturday.

We are so screwed with our government controlling every aspect of our life.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Re the turd thing, you only need a shovel and a bag of quicklime. No water usage at all.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re the turd thing, you only need a shovel and a bag of quicklime. No water usage at all.
I'll just betcha there is a limit on the size of that shovel....and...that bag-o-lime.:duck::)

Jim
:teehee:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Limit the bag of lime size and the shovel. Now that's how politicians get ideas in their heads. LOL
I thought GE bought out RCA and also Whirlpool.
I had bought a Whirlpool washer from Lowe's and from the get go it wouldn't open the hot water valve. I took it back to Lowe's.
From what I have read the side load washers, the latest and greatest, do a much better job of getting clothes clean. But they are more expensive.

Back in the 70's friends of mine had a well and they were forced to pay to have water city water lines run across the road frontage and they had to remove their well pump and cap the well. They had no choice in the matter.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Now both of you should know that toilets in Washington D. C. are not as efficient as those that we as ordinary citizens use and buy. They don't need to be that efficient because they are full of turds themselves and that's why they keep their butts in office as long as we do. They think that if we all listen to them, we will become much better citizens because they always know better what we want than what we really need. Show me a congressman/woman not full of CHIT and I will sell you some beachfront property in Phoenix.

Tommy

·
Registered
992 Posts
I wish we could put all those D.C. turds in the bowl and flush them down. I suppose trying to flush that many turds would wipe out the fresh water supply and then we'd be in trouble with the EPA...

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Federal judges have ruled World War I memorial cross must be torn down. They are sure embracing the anti Christ. :mad:

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
They{shadow government} are wanting to take down as many historical and patriotic symbols as they can but they still want your kids to be patriotic and fight their wars for them while calling their service protecting our freedoms. It's BS that people are letting them get away with tearing down this country. But then again that's why they label going against the government tyranny as being unpatriotic. People still don't believe there is such a thing as a shadow government. Even a blind person can realize more of what is going on than those that have their sight.

The fat lady is in the wings and we are keeping her fed for her moment of the last curtain call. Citizens in Australia realized after the fact what giving up their guns meant. I guess that is going to be recognized here after we gave up our country and freedoms supposedly for being the answer for safety and peace. The internet is next to be totally censored so freedom to express your thoughts are no longer allowed. That is in progress right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts