where is Trump's tax return

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Apr 20, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?

Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place that I'm certain they won't be found."

"And just where is that?", said the reporter, sarcastically.

Mr. Spicer grinned sardonically and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

"Next question?"

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I wish I would have seen that look on the reporters face. I would have paid a million dollars. I am so tired of Trump bashing, instead of concentrating on the mid east situation, Russia, North Korea, getting his health reform done, and redoing the tax structure. He has done more in the 80 some days in office than Obama did in his total 8 year term. When are they going to learn that Trump is OUR president for ALL United States citizens and not just a select few as they would want you to believe. He has tried reaching across the aisle however Chuck Schummer, Dick Dunbar and Nancy Pelosi are so entrenched in their own little world that they have not figured out that they are not trying to help their constituents. If they want to help the people who keep them in office, why not try to extend their hands back and work together to make America great again?
    Sore loosers? I doubt that. Hateful rhetoric and hysteria - I believe you can call it that.

Tommy

3. buster40c

And after all the support and praise I had for Obama. LOL

4. allenr

allenr Member

Personally I would have preferred a more profession, unsarcastic, unblaming response. The idea that the best defense is to smear another is an antiquated and misguided approach taken by the paranoid (Ds and Rs). I would have answered his tax returns are with the IRS and in his accountant's offices. I think that would be a better way to answer a stupid question. The only way to respond to stupidity is to just be factual.

5. buster40c

Now Allen you know facts and stupidity are like oil and water. They don't mix even if in the same bucket.

6. allenr

allenr Member

You said that perfectly. So true. I am a dreamer until a hostile engagement.

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Well Allen, you're right.... But I gotta admit, that's funny.

After thinking about it some, not too sure funny is what we need. Yeah Allen, you're right.

:GadsdenFlag:

8. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The only old ex-Nam Marine I know wouldn't have that viewpoint, but Allen is right, I believe. Personally, I'm not interested in Trump's tax returns; they all probably look a lot alike from 1%ers anyway. And I wish you wouldn't mention Schumer, Tommy; I think he uses snake oil for a skin emollient.

9. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well, I have trouble with a 1040EZ tax form,:eek:

I bet there aint a one of us could decipher a Tax Form that he would lay out for us a foot deep anyway.

The man got elected to the presidency,

I could care less how many dollars he has , spent, squandered, burned, stole, gave away, or wiped his tail with...:eek::dunno::), just do sumpin good for the country.

jJim

rugertoter likes this.
  10. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

11. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Bob,

I would hate to think that a snake would have died just to make Schummer have better skin. Besides that, he won't get snake bit just due to professional courtesy.:gaah:
    Tommy

12. Carl Crosby

Carl Crosby Member

WHO CARES? Other than the news media and Democrats. :p

13. Joe Benedetto

Joe Benedetto New Member

I thought he e-mailed them to Clinton.