What's your?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT2108, Apr 12, 2014.

1. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

A burglar has just broken into your home, the only option that you have to defend yourself, is the object to your left!

What is it?

2. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

My colt combat elite.

I sleep on the left side of the bed with it on night stand and Also it lays on end table to my left next to my recliner ... ...

Davìd

3. Nogoat

Nogoat New Member

Object on my left is my wife, so I'd tell her to handle it I guess, she's been trained.

4. Misty1946

Misty1946 New Member

12 gauge shotgun loaded to the max

5. harrise

harrise New Member

So, right when I opened the thread? A just cleaned up GSR ready to go.

In bed at night is different...

The cat? Might work. The remote? It can be thrown at least. Next would be the wife in P220 mode. She usually wakes up if the dishwasher makes a different sound anyway.

We moved our room a couple weeks ago actually (to keep an older dog from using the stairs). What a freaking pain all that painting and cleaning is. When we did, I took the opportunity to arrange the bed in a way that gives me a line of sight at the front door and first line of sight for anyone coming from the hallway side. Two Malamutes, a Husky and a Saint Bernard should help in the initial phase where I would like a heads up.

Oh crap! I just realized I usually sleep on my stomach. That means my answer is P226 in 40S&W.

6. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless!!!!! :D
    My hubby's to my left so I guess my answers the same :D
    That or my new Springfield Armory EMP at the moment. :D

7. jeeper1

jeeper1 New Member

On my left is a Springfield XD40with a spare mag=25 rounds, a S&W 642-2=5 rounds, Taurus PT99AF with a spare mag=31 rounds, a CZ82 with a spare mag=25 rounds and just for fun on my right is a Beretta 92=16 rounds.

8. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Being lefty,

From bed-- Winchester 1300 full tactical, 8 appropriate scheduled rounds.

From anywhere else , on my left side, owb or iwb, is always a .44special, or a .45 1911. or a DB9 9mm.

just gotta be free.

Jim

9. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

If the bad guy got past the 3 labs and a pit bull outside, he will then be challenged by the wifes 2 ankle biters inside. Wife is to my left, so I won't be able to reach the Ruger MKII keeps on her side. So, I have to go to the right. An SW40VE with 2 mags, an LC9, a short 12 ga. pump with buckshot.

10. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

11. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

SR1911, Glock 26, S&W Shield 9, Ruger pepper spray, flash light, cell phone and ice water.