Whats on your Bucket list?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by phideaux, Sep 22, 2013.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

What is the one thing that you REALLY want to do, before you kick the
    perverbial bucket?

I doubt if I will accomplish this liitle "wish I could do that" before my time is up.

I would love to be able to take a 800 HP race car around one of the Nascar race tracks, and just play with it for about an hour,
    man-o-man, that would icing on the cake of life.

This would be number 1 on my bucket list.

Jim

2. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

Get my fiancée(soon to be wife)pregnant with a mini me, before my days are up....

3. phideaux

How about a mini her? :D

Jim

4. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Go for the lil man...

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

5. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

Either way coming from her it would be mini for sure ;)

6. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I never had one, but I want to see my kids have kids. It's really the only thing I think I would miss.

7. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Depends on if it's actually possible or not.Because of health it's not very possible but I'd like to hunt elk or moose in Alaska or Wyoming.
    Possible wise it would be to drive an original 427 Shelby Cobra.

8. shadecorp

shadecorp Member

Would love to go back to Germany and visit the old company area and the sites I spent my time at.
    The place has changed some since 9-60

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  9. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

Have taken care of most of mine already. My biggies were all about seeing particular concerts. Because of my wonderful wife, I finished that of this past summer. The last three... went and saw The Who last winter, I went and saw The Rolling Stones this past spring and finally - the best for last right - we all went and saw Paul McCartney this past July. Having met Kiss the previous fall and now again this fall on the Kiss Kruise...yeah, musically, I can die happy now. :)
    I would love to visit Scotland and visit my family clan's homeland and clan castle. I do believe we will make this trip in the next few years. Japan is also one I'd very much like to visit yet don't see that one realistically happening.
    Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is for myself and my two best friends - been so for 25 years - to walk into Disney World, down Main St USA and have our picture taken in front of the castle. Yeah, yeah, childish to many but we're all BIG fans and to me it represents much more than games and rides. This I'm slowly pushing to happen for our 50th so in 10 years... we'll see but darn good chance. :) That completed, I'll be nothing but elated.

10. phideaux

Man-o-man I really need to go see The Presley mansion ,down in Memphis, before Im done here.

Jim

11. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

I'd like to own an original Belgian Auto-5, and both a Winchester Model 12 and an Ithaca 37 in original, un-altered condition (no stupid add-on chokes!) And they should be of antique vintage. I could make it happen but there's just too much other more important stuff going on in life...:mad:

12. falconbobb

falconbobb New Member

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Springfield Model 1903A3...

[​IMG]

Gun Show at the PA National Guard Armory in Philly this weekend...and I got the cash !!

14. buck19

buck19 New Member

Sail around the US

S. Miami