Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month I had a stomach virus or something that took me 2 weeks to get fully over.
Then a couple weeks ago my knee had a major blow out which I am still not 100% from but doing pretty much ok.
Yesterday something was irritating me on my butt and by evening it felt like it was swelling and by hand it felt like a raised rough spot the size of a quarter. It was getting more irritating and swelling up more. I thought maybe I was getting a boil. I would squeeze it but nothing happened.
So today I tried using a hand mirror to see it. I had to be a sight to be seen trying to see my own butt, as big as it is, in the dang mirror. I got the bright idea of taking a picture of it. I think I had 8 pics of my butt but not one of the pics had the sore in it. Well finally I got a pic of it. About a silver dollar size red swollen spot with a red raised center spot. Geeze I couldn't win a sexy butt contest if I paid the judge and the judge was me.
Anyway I think it is a spider bite.
I read about using a kit that has a cup attached to a suction tube apparatus. I told friend of mine I didn't have one of those kits so maybe she could come over and suck the red spot. When she stopped laughing she said I better get one of those kits because if not I could die. I think she went to bed wondering if she was going to have dreams about a big butt over her face. Either that or she would keep waking up laughing.
I read that taking cortisone shots to the bite area worked very well for brown recluse bites. I thought hmmm cortisone sounds familiar so looked in my medicine cabinet. I found something with cortisone in it. It was preparation H. Well my butt got a good dab of H on the spot. I read usually a brown recluse bite will burn and have pain within an hour and possible nausea and fever but I haven't had any of that. I do remember feeling something on my back then it was on my arm the other night in bed. I got hold of it and squeezed it. It seemed to have popped and I just brushed it off then. I am guessing that might have been what bit me. I should have turned the light on and sniffed it to see if it smelled like my butt. Dang hindsight is better than foresight. Sorry for the pun.
I imagine you all are either lyao or getting a bad image in your mind. What will happen next to me? I am going over to a friends property to stake it out for work to be done and she said she has seen scorpions out there. I hope that isn't an omen of what's next for me.
I will save you all an image burned into your head by not showing the just bite my butt pics. Besides I am not allowed to show disgusting nudity here.

·
Patriot
2,178 Posts
Not to be the voice of reason here butt, a staph infection could look like what you describe. Any kind of a bite can give staph a place to start.
Be sure to wash your hands as a precaution so it doesn't spread just in case. You do not want to get staph in your eyes or nose.
Butt we would need a pic to be sure. (See what I did there). :cheesy:

No kidding though, staph infections are DANGEROUS. Any doctor could look at your butt to see what's going on. Could also tell you if it is staph.

IMHO What's next? ...... Go to a doctor and drop trou!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It's the fluoride in the water. Could be the chem trails. Sounds like it's probably the fluoride though. Definitely don't need to see a pic, either.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well there's not any fluoride in my water and I haven't been sunning my butt or wearing my jeans down to my knees lately for the chemtrails to get it.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Just this last week I had a colonoscopy and the tube that goes down your throat. First thing I asked the doctor if he had 2 hoses or just 1. If he had just one, please go down my throat FIRST cuz the stuff I had to drink the night before tasted crappy enough and didn't want no more of it. I could not get away from the stool for over 2 minutes. They took out a per-cancerous polyp and they took a culture of my esophagus and throat. I have an infection in my esophagus and in my throat so now I am on meds. Since I got burnt last year (my whole back) I have lost 25lbs. Now I am on a heavy dose of meds to try to clear it up. So Buster, I can empathize with you on your condition. Out here we have scorpion bites but usually they last for a few hours and the pain will subside. I wouldn't screw around though, head to the doctor and let him have a look. He has seen plenty of rectums before so you won't have to be ashamed unless he looks at the tatoo on your butt. I hope he don't laugh real hard when he sees it.

Tommy

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
God those are ugly images but if it helps Buster then I am all for it. We all hesitate to go to the doctor and I am one of the worst. I really procrastinate when it comes to that. Problem being, when you get older, you tend to have more problems associated to health. One of my problems is my wife's insurance is sky high and mine isn't the best, especially when it comes to buying meds. Buster I hope looking at these will help, but please don't be like me. Head to the doc and get a professional opinion. Could be nothing but it could lead to something worse. I know this is not much condolence but I do understand your situation.

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am pretty sure by the pics it was a spider bite. The preparation H has it about gone now. Geeze I love the internet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts