Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I joined the forum hoping someone could give me a little direction here. I recently took in this firearm in sort of a barter.

Original owner is a friend of mine. Gun has in 9/10 condition and I only say that because I see the tiniest wear from being in a holster.

This is the 150th Ruger anniversary Lc9s.
The catalog number is LC9S-P150 and the model is 03238

I am wondering what it is worth as I am going to want to sell it. I have original box / manual / etc along with 1 or 2 holsters and single clips holsters i'd obviosly be throwing in. Really just looking for a value of the gun. I know the original owner purchased it because he believed the values would go up quicker than they have, being that only 1000 of these were made. This is #211

I am not able to post a picture because I am new to the site.

·
Registered
33 Posts
As mentioned, GunBroker might be a great resource. I'd also suggest find a reputable gun shop (stay away from pawn shops / second hand store) near you that might have a gun appraiser. A friend asked me about gun value trying to settle a family member estate, he contacted what I believe is the closest reputable gun shop I mentioned here in Michigan. Think he was happy with the value they mentioned (slightly higher than I thought).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts