What's In Your Wallet ?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by PonderosaTerritory, Oct 1, 2015.

1. What are y'all saving up for before this year comes to an end ? A new revolver or that new auto ? Gotta dream gun ya've been a-eyeballen and saving up for with the next upcoming holiday season ? Will y'all just be a-get'n a pair of socks from your family for the holidays or do you live with Santa or maybe y'all are one of those folks that buy your own Christmas present around Halloween ? So... What's in your wallet... ?

Anyway, I sure be a-liken one of them there black powder Ruger Old Army's in stainless with the rarer fixed sights and just in case Santa is a-listen'en... Please have Ruger put them back into production soon by Christmas and also have them make it with an extra .45 Colt cylinder for me too. Then put that one in my stocking and put Ruger's new AR also under the tree while your at it. :D

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I am broke due to buying two guns I didn't need as well as all the ammo for them.

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

You ain't got the market cornered on that deal. Besides finding powder I have to scratch and scrimp just to buy it. Besides that, our fine congress is NOT going to give us our COLA raise this year. I wonder since we don't get a raise, are they going to let their's go through? They don't even have to vote on it. They just ignore it and it happens.

Tommy

4. :violin: Well guys sorry to hear all them there troubles y'all been'a having to bear with those dang wallets. Know the feel'n well and I do be'a sympathise'n with y'all this year. But, in the previous year, things were a bit better in that dang ol' wallet-o-mine. I was then a-be'n one of them there types I mentioned that buy themselves their own early Christmas present around about Halloween. ;)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  5. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

Bought another property, so we'll be lucky to get socks..........................................

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

So are you going to make the new added property a shooting range?
    From what I have heard you might want the range close to your house because in the winter you might not be able to get to a far away range through all the snow. Does your area get a lot of snow and under zero temps. in the winter?

7. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

Since I am new to the area, and one of my neighbor's dogs cowers and hides in the house at the slightest firearm discharge, even from a long distance, I will refrain from using my firearms now, out of respect. Her dogs are 14 years old, so, I probably won't have to wait too long. After that, I will be shooting there, and probably will end up getting the Acreage Bullet Catch. Usually, Wisconsin gets it's share of snow, but we sure don't get it like we used to. I was told by a neighbor, that we're kind of in a area that gets more freezing rain and ice, than snow. Yes, we get cold temps indeed. Again, not as cold as it used to get when I was young. If I get the trap, I can shoot outside, inside the garage(just don't miss) and I belong to a gun club, that I can use year round where I am at now.

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I finally opened my wallet today and all I got was a bunch of butterflys. Right now I am so broke that I am going to have to resort to making my own gun powder (can't find it in AZ anyway).

Tommy