Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Now that's interesting, makes sense to, didn't have to lug around gun powder and components. The Lewis and Clark expedition has always fascinated me. I believe the former History channel did a documentary on it and I watched it.

Hard though to justify the cost for a decent air gun and after they band firearms they'll band air rifles eventually. Then we go to slingshots until their band and finally we take up rock throwing and talking about their mothers. :eek:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Love my MK III 22/45 target model, bronze Wrangler, & LCP II .22lr. I didn’t have good luck with my 10/22 25th anniversary takedown model so it got traded for a S&W M&P 15-22 which I absolutely love! Also got a Heritage rough rider, Phoenix HP22A, & just recently a Henry H001 lever action rifle. Gotta love the rimfire with the ammo prices being what they are.

·
Banned
405 Posts
When the members
Now that's interesting, makes sense to, didn't have to lug around gun powder and components. The Lewis and Clark expedition has always fascinated me. I believe the former History channel did a documentary on it and I watched it.

Hard though to justify the cost for a decent air gun and after they band firearms they'll band air rifles eventually. Then we go to slingshots until their band and finally we take up rock throwing and talking about their mothers. :eek:
Well if the "BAND" can't have anymore guns, the trumpet players can always go with "BLOW GUNS".

·
Banned
405 Posts
When the members
Well if the "BAND" can't have anymore guns, the trumpet players can always go with "BLOW GUNS".

Love my MK III 22/45 target model, bronze Wrangler, & LCP II .22lr. I didn’t have good luck with my 10/22 25th anniversary takedown model so it got traded for a S&W M&P 15-22 which I absolutely love! Also got a Heritage rough rider, Phoenix HP22A, & just recently a Henry H001 lever action rifle. Gotta love the rimfire with the ammo prices being what they are.
Hey, thanks for getting this thread back to what the forum is all about: RUGER FIREARMS!

No doubt there are forums that apply ONLY to air-guns. IIRC, one of 'em is called "Blow-Hards Are Us".

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yea if you can find the ammo I had a bunch of CCI on hand before the COVID panic buyouts. Now online they have tripled the price when it's available.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have a few of the .22LR firearms you have and I like shooting them . But my preferred ammo is hard to come by .I like to shoot the shorts out of the Henry HOO1 leaver rifle fun plinking with the grandchildren. Some on line outlets have tripled in price when they get some ammo in stock . I had a large supply of .22LR Ammo saved up before the covid panic buy out. I had 25 bricks of CCI Velocitor put away long before this shortage but I think the manufacturer is holding back production to drive up the price and the on line outlets are taking advantage of their customers by tripling the price.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love my rimfires. Well almost all.
The Heritage Rough Riders, (2) 1-4 3/4" & 1-6 1/2". Waited over 1 1/2 years for a warranty ejector rod. When I fixed that, the front sight fell off at the range.
Glock -44
Taurus TX22
Ruger Wrangler. One of my favorites. ❤
Ruger Mark IV 22/45. My other favorite. ❤
Ruger 10-22 Takedown. ❤
S&W 15-22 Sport.
High Standard 22 mag Derringer.

Now looking for a Cimerron Plinkerton w/ LR & Mag cylingers.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Yea if you can find the ammo I had a bunch of CCI on hand before the COVID panic buyouts. Now online they have tripled the price when it's available.
Yah!, But you're such a NICE fella, not a sarcastic bass turd (that's fish poop for those in SC), that I wouldn't triple the prices for you!:

·
Banned
405 Posts
I love my rimfires. Well almost all.
The Heritage Rough Riders, (2) 1-4 3/4" & 1-6 1/2". Waited over 1 1/2 years for a warranty ejector rod. When I fixed that, the front sight fell off at the range.
Glock -44
Taurus TX22
Ruger Wrangler. One of my favorites. ❤
Ruger Mark IV 22/45. My other favorite. ❤
Ruger 10-22 Takedown. ❤
S&W 15-22 Sport.
High Standard 22 mag Derringer.

Now looking for a Cimerron Plinkerton w/ LR & Mag cylingers.
I know all too well about those Heritage ROUGH Riders. When they come into my shop, I recommend a trip back to the factory. Otherwise, they won't know of the issues involved and won't be able to get the chance to fix 'em BEFORE they ship 'em.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yah!, But you're such a NICE fella, not a sarcastic bass turd (that's fish poop for those in SC), that I wouldn't triple the prices for you!:

Yea "SGW GUNSMITH "just as nice & sarcastic as you are to others on all the other forums you are in trolling people ! The majority have put you in their ignore list . I added you to my Ignore list . SGW Gunsmith ! I would see a shrink about the Narcissistic & Histrionic Personality disorder you suffer from and often display in all the other forums you follow others in constantly complaining to the mods to banish them because they dare disagreed with you . I suggest you Seek Mental Health Therapy . Bye

21 - 40 of 63 Posts