Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 834 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happen to like Salmon head soup! Right now I'm eating a bowl for breakfast that is leftover from last night.

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
I got some "already cooked" sirloin burgers from Sam's Club and popped one in the microwave. 90 seconds later had a great hamburger.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
I'm making Beef / Pork / Venison Soft Shell Tacos tonight...served with TexMex three cheese and jalapenos from the garden

garnished with fresh homemade salsa and guacamole...served up with blue corn chips.

Washed down with a pint or two of Guinness Stout...

Dinner is at 6 !!

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Alreday fed the iwfe today for brunch cause she got up at 11 a.m. That's early for her. Breakfast tacos of sausage, potato and eggs. Bacond on the side. And she wonders why she can't loose weight. She went back to sleep.

Started a crock pot roast at 10 this morning for dinner. A thick, 4 lb. chuck roast, cut in half to fit inthe pot. Add a quarter cup of chopped onions, a half cup chopped celery, 4 or so cut up taters, a can of mushroooms, a can of stewed tomatoes, sprinkle of garlic, and a good amount of Lea & Perrin's steak tauce to taste. I have to Mexicanize mine, so I add a some cominos and cilantro. (Opional if ya don't care for those, cumin & coriander.) Salt and pepper to taste as ya go. Just a bit of water at the bottom of the pot to start out and it will cook down. Cook on high about 2 hrs. and 2-4 more at medium. Maybe longer if ya have a small crock pot. The longer ya cook it, the more tender the roast is.

Alll of the ingredients are optional, but if ya leave too much out it's kinda tasteless. Who likes tasteless meat? I don't.:D

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Taco Tuesday..

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got out some pork chops, now to figure out which way to fix 'em and what to put out with them.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Two T-Bones and some Tiger Shrimp...along with corn on the cob and baked potatoes... are on the grilling menu for tonight !!

See ya later...they're not jumping on the grill themselves !!

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
No cooking today for me. Wife tooke me out for breakfast tacos this morning. Going back for a Mex Plate tonight. Dr.'s appt. onFThursday, so don't have to cook that day either.:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pork chops on hold ( Son will probably work them over), My wife went into the hospital with asthma attack yesterday afternoon ( when this happens she's in a few days for all her other medical concerns).

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Spicy Italian sausage and home made meatballs in my homemade gravy with cheese / spinach tortellini's...

Simmering on the stove right now...home smells wonderful !!

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Spicy Italian sausage and home made meatballs in my homemade gravy with cheese / spinach tortellini's...

Simmering on the stove right now...home smells wonderful !!
Sounds great shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Steak and chicken fajitas here

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

1 - 20 of 834 Posts