Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now , mind ya, this aint the video of what my neighbor did,
But it could be, ure wish we had videoed it.

Because he(neighbor) did this exact same thing, and he added a gallon of gasoline in front of the tannerite. I believe our explosion was bigger than the one in the video.

AND , yes , we(me, neighbor, his son, an his friend) pretty much had to change our underwear.:D:rolleyes:

After we did it, the sheriff shows up, wanting to know what happened , cause his office received lots of calls... we all know him , he knows us, so he enjoyed the story as much as we enjoyed doing it, nothing illegal.

BTW, have I mentioned , that my neighbors are karazy?:dizzy::cool:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb9fc9EOAE4[/ame]

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Seemed like a lot of that tree came right back at the shooter. That sure was a beautiful tree they destroyed.
OK so who is going to try that with a lantern propane tank?
How does that saying go? "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME".
Why do I get the feeling these people might get put on the list of American extremists?

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Oaks in California are a protected species. That right there would be a $10,000 fine and they would order you to replace it with 10 more specimen trees somewhere in the jurisdiction of the courts. Still looks like fun to me though.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tree my neighbor knocked down was ,:)
eu·phe·mized

We put it out of its misery , as it was dying a slow death.

Heck, I cut oak, locust, sassafras , just about anything that will burn, every year......they aint doing anybody any good just standing there...but they heat my home.:cool:

I do have sections set aside for new growth.:)

It was fun.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts