Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swore of on Taurus back when the class action was going on. I lost three of my favorite handguns, 2 millennium 45's and a 24/7 in 45. I promised I would not own another.

Well, I broke my promise to myself. I bought a couple of Taurus revolvers. I had posted earlier about wanting a LCRX in 45/410. If Ruger ever makes one, I will order one.

In the meantime I bought a Taurus 45/410 Public Defender Polymer. While I was at it, I bought a M85 Protector Polymer. I imagine if Taurus had a M65 Polymer I might have bought one of those as well.

What did I get? If anything like the M85 Polymer Zombie Edition, I got a heavy double action trigger pull, with a pretty good single action pull. They should be pretty accurate as well. Plus I got the 410 revolver I have been wanting. ( Actually I have been wanting a Bond Arms Snakeslayer, but that's not in the cards price wise). Got both the Tauri for about the price of a single LCRX.

Don't misunderstand. I don't think I got the equal of the LCRX, but I do expect them to be a good second string revolver. I'm guessing they should be here sometime next week. I still wish Ruger made a 45/410 LCRX.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Whatever pulls your trigger is A Okay. Hope you enjoy shooting them.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Cool! I've always been curious about the judge. Let us know how they shoot when you get em!

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of a couple of new Taurus firearms.
I say the right gun to buy is the gun you want and can afford. If you like it... you bought correctly.

Looking forward to a Range Report... :Cooltu:

:usa:

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Way to go, you should buy what you want. I have had several Taurus in the past and never a problem.:cool:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Congrats Greg,
Every taurus , I've ever had always went bang when I pulled the trigger.

Put a few rounds thru em and let us know .

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Oorah,I like Taurus revolvers...Congrats!:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts