Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking forward to some nice discussions in here, but please remember, we all have our own deep rooted beliefs, and we may only agree to disagree!

·
GP100 Gunslinger
214 Posts
Sections like this are often the most lively. I'm looking forward to reading som people's comments :)

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Hilary Clinton in 2016 !?... I think NOT !!

Her congressional testimony really burned me up...

4 Americans DEAD...and she acts like it was no big deal !!

How did she put it..."It doesn't matter who or how, just that we work to remedy the problem..."

Tell that to the families of the 4 dead Americans who lost their lives because her office didn't

care enough to beef up security when all the signs were showing they were probing our weaknesses for

months before that travesty...and then when attacked on the anniversary of 9/11...when there should have been vigilance,

there was only lame excuses. And she wants to be a President !? I got three votes in my household that won't let that happen...

·
GP100 Gunslinger
214 Posts
ROFLOL sounds like fightin words

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hilary Clinton in 2016 !?... I think NOT !!

Her congressional testimony really burned me up...

I got three votes in my household that won't let that happen...
I have two registered here and four others related that will join yours. Anything to keep Her OUT!! And anyone else I can influence.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Ha! I have 8 in my family that will join you guys in "HiTllary" prevention.

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
There's 2 in ours that will gladly join in but I'm afraid that 1 will be on her side,she won't vote Republican for anything.She voted for Obama both times :eek:.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ha! I have 8 in my family that will join you guys in "HiTllary" prevention.

Jim
I have 8 reg voters also, and we all will join in the fight against her.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts