Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
55 and clear. Heading to the seventies. Big full worm moon last night and it was so bright I did not need a flashlight to see where I was going. Gosh I love living in the country.

·
Registered
709 Posts
2 1/2” of rain yesterday and some wind damage. Can’t seem to dry out and getting real tired of mud. Oh well this is Texas just wait a drought is just around the corner.

·
Registered
709 Posts
What a storm. High wind and wave after wave of cats and dogs falling out of the sky. Tried to get home and the county road is blocked by a big old oak that was down. There were three guys working on it and once I could get by no power at the house. It came back on this morning at 5:03 am. I am so tired of rain. I’ve had over 10” in the last month.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Been that way for as long as I can remember. When I go back to visit West Texas it seems I can tolerate it better, it may be hotter but the humidity is lower.
I think the weather people want to make a big deal out of it so they can blame it on global warming.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Well I live in Texas for a lot of reasons but temperatures in the 20s and winds over 40 mph overnight and all day is not on the list. As for the white stuff it usually comes and is gone the next day. That is on my list as to why I am in Texas. When is the snow going to leave you Quirky?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Well quirky is your house an igloo yet? The northeast is sure getting hammered. Hope you have laid in provisions for a long winter. Stay warm.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Well it finally quit raining. Three days of messy cold rain. Ended up with 6.4 inches. Mud everywhere and cabin fever was sitting in. Oh well it is supposed to be 70 in a few days. That is Texas for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts