We are going to lose 1st and 2nd rights

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Jun 8, 2015.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

The internet is going to be totally censored and 1st and 2nd rights will not be expressed. We heard how the FCC was going to take control of the internet but so much flack came that the FCC backed off. Well that's the story the news puppets reported anyway. Truth of the matter is the FCC has gone ahead as it planned. The FCC has taken the internet under its guidelines for operation. Now isn't that a coincidence we hear about this new take away gun plan on the internet?
    Several independent alternative news web sites have already seen their traffic counts drop. When a person types in a web site domain they could be getting a warning the web site is either an incorrect input, dead link or error 404, or the site has been flagged as having unsafe content.
    Watch and see in the near future any web sites regarding anything the government doesn't want discussed will be shut down one way or another. $10,000 fine + possible imprisonment per incident will shut all undesirable web sites down. Right wing and conservative web sites could be gone before to long.
    A web site has to send content to be approved or denied before they can show it on their web pages? Yeah right! What web sites are going to have the personnel or time to do that? Especially when probably over 80% of web sites are free to view. Not to mention how will the government internet police be able to handle this scam? More than likely a computer will void any article containing certain wording.
    If the main stream media were to report the truth about what is going on every dang day right now the masses would panic and possibly revolt. But we don't have to worry about the mass media doing that because they are bought and paid for as well as totally controlled by the elite shadow government which is also in truth running our government.
    The internet is the last means of mass communication which is why they have to control it or in case of the shtf comes it will be blacked out shut down.
    Our country is crashing down and what's worse is the people don't even know what direction the gears are turning.
    IMO the best a person can do to see change of direction the dirt bag politicians are taking us is to get this information out to everyone on our own email lists. It needs to be done now before the internet as we have it today is gone. When we have politicians voting on bills they aren't even allowed to read beforehand how in the heck can they have anything but a nay vote? But look what happened with the ACA. People better wake up and be shouting from their computers what is going on and do it now.
    I am so tired of hearing " I am only one little person what difference can I make". Well I will tell you what one +1+1+1+1 will equal a very loud voice and body to be reckoned with. This country was made by a whole bunch of ones that had gotten together. Each one just a little one but those ones became the winning foundation for this country to be what it is.
    They will have to pry the gun from my dead hands. Well by yourself that is exactly where they will take your gun from.

4. hodge

hodge New Member

Censoring/shutting down the internet is an awful good way for the 1+1+1's to not add up.

5. buster40c

Hodge you have figured out their plan. Now tell it through the pc waves before they are gone.
    I am just one little, well fat little guy, but I can make some noise so another little guy can join me in the American Voice USA club forming right now. Will not cost you anything unless you don't join. If you don't join you could lose everything.
    I wish I knew how to start a blog or a web site for the formation of American Voice USA. It could be the spilling of the beans or in other words letting the people know what is going on right under their noses.
    I realize actually starting a blog or website wouldn't fly. So the club just has to be each individual in the club just needs forward information of what is going on.

6. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Does this mean the the Republican controlled Congress is too busy taking bribes to act? What was it they were going to do when elected?

7. buster40c

Yep VT you are pointing out the truth. It just goes to show that in reality there really is only one party. The new comers learn real quick if you want to stay alive then they have to learn how to play the game. If this were not true then why are the new comers not blowing the whistle on what unconstitutional crap is going on in politics? I am guessing most found out you say what the people want to hear to get elected then after the election you fatten your wallet by changing pens.
    I emailed my representative about passing legislation that all bills must be read on the floor. She responded they don't have time to read all the bills. HMMM just what the heck are they being paid to do? Maybe they should suggest bills must be less than 10 pages and cannot be added onto or any pork added afterwards. I bet they could read 10 pages on the floor. But that would cause a loss to many wallets in the hill so that will not happen.

8. phideaux

Point being... we got a bunch of idiots trying to do crap that goes against the constitution, and take control of the people and make us on the same level as a third world nation..
    Then we have another bunch of idiots turning a blind eye to whats happening , and all they care about is saving their hiney.

plllluuuuuufffff...and thatsthetruth..

Jim

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

One of the other gun forums I subscribe to has occasional flurries of posts about what they are going to do when TSHTF. Approximately 100% of their ideas ain't going to work. If we can't derail the processes leading to TSHTF, we are all screwed. Trough feeders, plutocrats, everyone in between except some adaptable crooks - all screwed.

[ Unfortunately, The only desperate hope I see is Bernie for President.]

10. buster40c

Yep those that think their guns will save them will be sadly mistaken. Run to the woods? You might be bumping elbows with all the others that had the same idea. Stock up food? Yep until they take it away from you to be added to the pot for rationing out.
    Check out what has happened to people in other countries while being taken over. The government destroys their home gardens while starving others. Run? Nope they are turned around at the borders or city limits. They are forced back to where they came from to die. Can't happen here?
    Pretty scary isn't it when in our own country in some states it is now illegal to collect rain water.
    I hate to say it but I think it is going to come to a revolution and I am not sure that could have a positive result now.
    I believe I know what could save us but I don't see that happening.

11. buster40c

Yep here is the beginning of stopping the 1+1+1+1. Yep the FCC and now the State Department are kicking it into 1st gear. 1st Amendment freedom of speech has been trashed.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWd463UuU_w[/ame]

12. phideaux

I rest my case..;)

Jim

13. buster40c

We lost 1st rights a long time ago and the SCOTUS just reaffirmed that loss.
    The 2nd is just hanging on by a thread which will be cut using some form of labeling as being a threat to our government.
    NDAA trashed most all other rights. We now live under a dictatorship whether we want to acknowledge it or not.

14. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,
    I want to publish a rant however I mouthed off on another thread already expressing my feelings. Buster, you may be a little fat man, I am a taller skinny man, but, non the less we are still men. We can't do things like we used to do and we both know that. BUT that does not keep us from expressing our feelings. Like you, I am not computer savy and probably never will be. But I do know when something is wrong, or someone has been wronged and it's up to old farts like us, Jim, Magnum, Bob and the rest to make sure we do not become complacent. Trouble is I am running out of energy. I would love to go to DC and carry a sign expressing my disappointment and march down Pennsylvania Ave. and let Congress and Lame Duck/Lame Brain Obama see me and the rest of us and try to tell us we are wrong. He gave us change- change we can never forget. Change that many will never forgive and change that will haunt us and our grandchildren and great grandchildren. So you keep it up buddy, and remember I am backing you and the others all the way. If I have to go down it will be with honor and integrity for God, country and our fellow human beings. There are things worse than dying and that is compromising your true inner being and self esteem. I didn't do it before and damned sure ain't gonna start now.

15. phideaux

Tommy,

You just said things , I been thinking, just never assembled the words to put them in writing.

Ill proudly die , before I throw away my beliefs, standards , convictions.

I do believe that there are more folks around that feel the same (not as many as used to be), and they will fight this corrupt dictatorship.

Personally....Im just hoping Im still able to participate.

Looks like MOST of the younger ones have their heads buried in the sand.

Jim

16. phideaux

You do realize that folks in our age group, and those that think the way we do.....

are LABLED , bigots, racists, and troublemakers.

Just because we take a stand for whats right.

Right is wrong....and....wrong is right these days.:mad:

Jim

17. buster40c

Jim you realize those calling us old school types those names are actually the ones guilty as charged of those accusations not us.
    Sorry excuse of an American that sells out this once great country for a fattened wallet. Most politicians are lead by love of money not love of country. I understand why limp boner cried when he was made Speaker of the House. He had tears of joy when he saw dollar signs $$$$$$ lighted up during his announced new position.