Watching Mother Jones - lefty

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Ernesto, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

2. Win94ae

Win94ae New Member

Myth #1: They're coming for your guns.
    Yes, if they ban a specific type of firearm you own, whereas, you are then in violation of the law; they have successfully "came for your gun." That is what we mean, and you know it.
    Furthermore; most of the Constitutionalists proudly proclaim that the government cannot take our guns door to door, explicitly because we are armed.

Their premise is absolutely ridiculous.

No one with an honest bone in their body, would continue reading in search of enlightenment.

3. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

My concern ....

That this kinda propaganda is being published.

Jim

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Typical using lies to label something false. Try using facts instead of fabricating lies. Move to Chicago and then tell me what the myth really is.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

Are you talking about Chicago, the murder capitol of the United States? Look who the mayor is: Rahm Emanuel, one of Obama's right hand men when he was in the white house. The people of Chicago have to be blind and deaf on the way he runs that city. But I also feel the same of the folks who live in New York. Don't buy a 24 ounce of soda pop, buy 2 16 ounces. That way you won't get fat and don't sell any cigarettes on the street. You are breaking the law. Murder, rape and thuggery doesn't count.

Tommy

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Good point Jim.

8. Ernesto

I also wondered if they are including tanks, TOW missiles and cannons for the military. I'm thinking Joe public is outgunned. :rolleyes:

9. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Gonna need more drones.....

10. Ernesto