Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lurker who has decided to get active and have a question and need opinions. I have a Ruger Government Target Model that I bought new about a month after they came out oh-so-many years ago. It has been shot a lot to the point that I have rebuilt the bolt twice (Great Gun - My Go-To). I had a serious injury to my hand over the summer that has left me with permanent nerve damage to my thumb and trigger finger. Both are fully functional but the injury has made it very difficult to operate the bolt on my pistol. The captioned competition bolt looks like a solution to my problem and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with those bolts. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I needed an easier way to charge my two 22/45's as my hand was getting ripped up. I changed one into a Mamba and added the Volquartson bolt, the other I add a Halo Charging Ring from Tandemkross. They both work equally great, making the pull almost effortless. The charging ring will set you back $50 compared to $200, but I am glad I got the Volquartson bolt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts