Volquartsen trigger group.

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by rokhedjo, Apr 26, 2013.

1. rokhedjo

rokhedjo New Member

Just installed my new Volquartsen trigger group in my Mark III Hunter, MAN-O-MAN ! I like it! You have got to get one if you don't already have one, clean, crisp, 2 lb. pull. :)

2. 1Popeye1

1Popeye1 New Member

Curious, Where'd you get it and how much, if you don't mind my asking. I have the MKlll Hunter also, and been thinking about doing the same.

3. rokhedjo

rokhedjo New Member

I got it from Volquartzen.

4. nickE10mm

nickE10mm New Member

MidwayUSA had the VQ kit on sale for 92 bucks but normally they are just over $100.

Great kit... I just put one in my 22/45 Target RP. Sweet trigger.

5. rokhedjo

rokhedjo New Member

I love the way it makes my trigger feel .

6. DonnieD

DonnieD New Member

I installed just the VQ sear, that alone made a nice improvement in my .22/45. Don

7. uniongap

uniongap New Member

Looking at this post I bought the VQ trigger and sear, Tandemkross bushing and LCI to install next week. Thanks for the info on this thread. :D

8. uniongap

uniongap New Member

I just installed the VQ trigger and sear. TandemKross LCI and Bushing. What a difference these mods make. I have about a 1 1/2 lb trigger pull, and the mags drop out freely! I also bought the rubber ends for the mags from TandemKross and the Mcfadden loader. you can load one of the mags in about 5 seconds. Makes shooting fun!:D

9. Edwood314

Edwood314 New Member

Does the sear have to be fit at all for the gun? And does the LCI do anything else but tell you that there's a bullet in the chamber. I was wondering before I ordered. Thanks