Very Impressed with Ruger

Discussion in 'Ruger Revolver Forums' started by grandchunk, Oct 31, 2013.

1. grandchunk

grandchunk New Member

2 nights ago I contacted Ruger for two separate issues. I had a very minor issue with a new revolver that I had bought and by 7 o'clock the next morning I had received a response from Ruger. The other concern was about the availability of the Ruger Redhawk 44 Magnum. I actually sent that email to the CEO of Ruger and the website claims that he at least looks at every email. By 10 o'clock the next morning I got a call from the director of operations in New Hampshire. He told me he had just heard from Mr. Fifer, the CEO . He took the time to explain to me why there has been a shortage of Redhawks and that they expect to ramp up production come this January. I really feel like RUGER is very customer oriented and when you combine that with the quality of their weapons, I think I will be a loyal customer for quite some time.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to Rugertalk,

Glad they responded, they are very good to customers.

Jim

3. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Welcome to RT.....Ruger does have awesome customer service....

4. 00b5

00b5 Member

Welcome to RT. I've only been a Ruger fan since 74, but so far it's been pretty good.:D

5. cjs1945

cjs1945 Member

Bought my firs Ruger, a KP-944 in January of 2000 and for the most part all of my Rugers have been trouble free. Only had two issues that required repairs and the customer service was great and problem was resolved and pistol returned quickly. The Ruger store is also great, whenever you buy a new Ruger they give a 20% discount for registering online.

6. Redleg

Redleg New Member

Wow, you've been a Ruger fan longer than me -- I started buying Rugers in 1980, although I do own my Dad's old Standard that he bought in 1965:

[​IMG]

7. RavensRulz

RavensRulz Love My Ruger SR9C 9 MM

I had a Slide Stop Assembly issue with my gun which was only about a month old, I contacted Customer Service and boy were they great to work with, they paid for all the shipping and repaired the gun free of charge and I received it back in about a weeks time, great service........

:)