Versa carry

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by giturgun, Apr 30, 2013.

1. giturgun

giturgun New Member

I got a Facebook message yesterday that my new Versa carry was in. I picked it up after work and Having it only about 1.5 hours I think I will like it.
    :D
    No weight and practically 0 bulk, Check em out at Versacarry.com
    or click on the link. I think it fills a gap in concealment as it is a IWB holster.

http://www.versacarry.com/

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Thread moved to the correct subforum: Holsters & Cases

3. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

post pics and review , PLEASE !

4. giturgun

giturgun New Member

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=570355152998915&set=vb.100000733051069&type=3 My demo with about 10 practice runs. I tried to post here but don't have time for changing format right now. I like the holster and it carries well. Can be used as right or left hand. Or it will set up t pull turned either way from either side. Right but forward or rev . I will post a few pics when I can get them done . The vid shows the conceal quality and ease of draw from under my ever present hat

5. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

I swear it sounded like the pistol discharges before he has it level in the second draw. :duck:

6. giturgun

giturgun New Member

I had the super-quiet no-shoot-um bullets in it.

Na was just drawing and practicing. I usually carry in a pancake from this one . e style or my Uncle Mikes iwb , both are a huge difference It takes a few runs to get used to the pull on this one . But when U get it works very good. Still coming a little high but would rather do that than not clear the pants top. Gun is clear from the holster in less than 1.75 inches​

7. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

My hearing must have been bad yesterday as today when I watched it it was only the sound of the pistol coming out of the holster. :rotate:

8. giturgun

giturgun New Member

I always get my draw down before I add bullets. Extra motion just compounds and lengthens the learning curve. I try to be more consistant and precise on presentation , then shoot 1 instinctive shot. Got to remember if anyone tries to rob, attack , harm U their plan was made before the act. U got miliseconds to decide on action and act.

9. giturgun

giturgun New Member

I still am using the Versacarry. I like it better than any of the other 4 I use with the lc9. I have permanently dedicated my other IWB to Papaw ( 1954 CZ 52 IN 7.62 X 25 ).
    I carry it on occasion and though the size is near the 45 Colt auto it is somewhat thinner and easier to carry concealed.

10. giturgun

giturgun New Member

Still using ans loving the Versa-carry. It is good on the Bike as the carry can be changed very fast. It can also go from a IWB to a jacket or pocket carry with handle showing easily. Also if it is needed to just carry bare-gun the clip is not bulky and takes up very little space. :D A canted model is currently under development and soon as it hits the market I will add that to my collection as well:machinegun:

11. RUT

RUT New Member

I have the Versacarry in four (4) different configurations, and think they're the cat's posterior! I'm not normally an IWB guy, but these things are about as unobtrusive as it gets. ;)

12. Carriecoo1

Carriecoo1 New Member

Crossbread Minituck for my LC9