Ruger Talk Forums banner

Usernames

4K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  kde71450 
#1 ·
Thought it would be nice, to see where we all came up with our usernames.....

Mine, Glock26... was my EDC at the time of creation, and obvious USMC.

Where did yours come from?

#2 ·
I am a parts mgr at a Harley Davidson dealership.....I use this user name a lot.....

#5 ·
Mine cause I got red hair and was always made fun of in school and it turned into my nick name in 8 grade and it stuck every since. But I hated it for many years till I gave in an embraced it. Better than carrot top, are fire baby, ginger, red on head like noodle on poodle Etc etc etc......plus now my left arm is tattooed in red flames ..

#7 ·
I been married 47 years(same wife), I spend/spent so much time in the doghouse, my kids (younest 40 yr old)still ask if dads in the doghouse again.

I have felt like a dog so much, well, thats the name (Fido) most synonymous with a pooch, therefore Fido with class Phi-deaux.

More like a nickname.
Matter of fact Im in there as I speak, I wont say why.;):D

Dang ! She is mean.:eek:

Jim

#8 ·
'cause just like the name says I love LCR's. I just never cared for small 5-shot revolvers until the LCR came along. The first picture I saw of one I said now there is a good looking revolver, got one and it fits my hand just right. I shoot it good ,I once got 5 shots touching like a 4 leaf clover pattern. I have two in .38 and one in .22. So when I joined ruger talk I thought that that would be a good name.

#10 ·
Uniongap was my handle on the CB radio long time ago. Gary Puckett and the Uniongap was singing at the time, and since my initials are gap and my last name is Puckett I decided on uniongap (union and my initials).

#13 ·
Years ago when I had to come up with a screen name,
Had know idea.
Looked around the room and saw a box with a label,
rearranged the name
and, oh well stuck with it.
No real meaning behind it.

#14 ·
'Twas given to me, still don't know why.
It was originally a nickname, my time at that site came to an end, i stuch with the nickname and made it offical here and elsewhere :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.