TV Show's - Longmire

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ernesto, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

2. hodge

hodge New Member

Longmire is one of my favorites. I've gone back to watching the 3rd season, before starting the 4th. Can't wait.
    Another favorite is Justified.

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I fell in love with this show however it has not been on any station I receive so I am thinking that the season hasn't started yet. Can someone tell me if and when it's going to start again? I hate to miss any of the series.

Tommy

4. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Netflix has the whole 4th season ready to watch- Awesome, btw!

5. hodge

hodge New Member

The 4th season, which is produced by Netflix, was available to watch (10 episodes) on Sept. 10. Unlike regular TV programming, all episodes are available to watch now. I do hope they will produce it on DVD; my parents love the show, but don't own a computer and don't have internet service (to be able to watch it on Netflix).
    Negative- can't watch without internet
    Positive- no commercials!!!

6. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

It ranks right up there with The Rifleman. I actually got to meet Chuck Connors when I was a kid at Old Tucson Studios. Made my day.
    Streaming Netflix is good.

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I don't have NetFlix so I guess I have to wait until it comes on the television. Heck, I am just lucky enough to have a computer. I am not a techie so I know nothing about X-box, I - Pad (thought you used them when you were incontinent) and all the other gadgets. Shows you how stupid I am.

Tommy

8. Nogoat

Nogoat New Member

A great show!