Trump's news conference 2/16/17, Three Parts

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by MagBlackhawk, Feb 16, 2017.

1. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I enjoyed it.

No doubt that he has

[​IMG]

Jim

3. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

^^^ LOL, Copy that!

:GadsdenFlag:

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

He is going after what he said he would and he is proving he wasn't just all talk to get elected. Well at least that is what we are hearing. I guess time will tell what is or isn't fake news. His exposing mass media press is no lie because the people have had it with fake news. I did find his question interesting about how is the news media reporting what was said on a private call. Gee that reminds me of Watergate. And to think people wanted Snowden dead for leaking information. But its okay for the press to release Trumps conversation topics with world leaders?

Has he made mistakes? Could be he has and I seriously doubt anyone could be dropped into the job he has taken on and not make some mistakes. It seems he isn't getting whole lot of productive help from the outside.

I have to laugh.....where is the political correct crap now? I can't watch a talk show or the news without seeing talking heads slamming Trump. I don't really give a donut hole what any news anchor or Hollywood flake has to say. My remote works really good.

It is plain as day the press and mass media is pro Democrat and so they have to slam Trump if it even means using fake news. What the heck do the people know is how it seems the press is looking at their fake news. Trump is trying to tell the press that the people know about the press trying to burn Trump as well as many politicians calling for impeachment. If Trump turns the obimination on its ugly hope and change head then a Democrat will not be able to buy a political position. The press can't let Trump look good and just like Trump said the press will spin for the attack no matter what the truth is. Fake it and try to make the people believe it. As far as on the home front goes anything will be better than what Obama's signature left us.

Trump is a businessman and he knows he has to have a good hand and when to play his cards. Who knows it could be Trump is involved in some fake news also. Bush got us into Iraq under false pretenses and I really wonder if Trump will get us into Iran. Iran dumping the dollar possibly cinches that. There are a couple dead world leaders that tried that. Iran just might not be so easy of a takeover and it might get us into WW3. Trump says he is going to build up our military.

Yep got to say Jim is right about Trump having big donut holes.

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Trump = Muhammed Ali=counter punch, rope a dope.

Media = Foreman= punch themselves out , then fall.

That's the way I see it,

A fight to the finish.

Jim

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Trump IS proving that he IS the right choice for this country...

...And He entertains, captivates, and disarms the world and his distractors along the way...

Best News Conference EVER !!

:usa: