Trump says he can ..

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by phideaux, Jun 16, 2015.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Donald J Trump, officially running for POTUS.

says he can do it all, make America great again,

Sounds good, but is he a joke?

He sure has put the pressure on the other Repub/s

He calls them all stupid..:D Heck I knew that.

Jim

2. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

This is the first I've heard of this. I don't even know what to say/think.

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

This is just another pony added to the merry go round. They say he is worth billions but not long ago they have said he is really in hock up to his ears. Tell me how his monster buildings don't go into foreclosure when supposedly they aren't even a fourth occupied? What the heck the GOP needs another dozen running for nomination so Trump might as well get on the band wagon.
    LOL Come on Hillary I believe you can top anyone in finishing off this country. All those foreign countries stuffing her campaign with money and her stuffing the ballot boxes from the grave she will probably win by a landslide. The dead shall rise again for Hillary.

4. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Sadly I believe you are correct. Normally I don't wish someone wrong but I hope you and I as well as many others are. Just don't have hope anymore when it comes to this.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

We have a lot of qualified candidates running for POTUS on the Republican side but on the Democratic side there is just Hillary. It's hard to imagine with a country having almost 300 million people that we can't find someone who will protect, defend and fight for our country. If Hillary gets in, figure on another 4 yrs. of Obama tyranny. Besides, I find that the election is too early to be talking about when we just had one. Hillary acts like she is going to be coronated the "Queen" just because she has been around in DC for so many years that she deserves it. She talks about "hedge fund billionaires" however she said nothing about the bankers who support her. I just wish that the Clintons have to obey the same laws we obey. I am sick of politics but I will still vote. I would like to think my vote still counts. It's one hope that sustains me and I won't give up the right to not vote. That entitles me to at least bitch if I disagree!!!
    Tommy

6. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I just can't get my head around an independent voting for HC; It's just too screwy.

One of my favorite oldtime authors, Robert Heinlein, said it wasn't enough to vote, you had to get out there and campaign for your candidate (he wasn't an independent).

7. phideaux

Well the queen, is still being worshiped by all the talkin heads,

and the Donald is be now officially labeled "the clown".

Cant wait for this to be over, and it aint even started yet.:rolleyes:

Jim

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

The dog and pony show has just begun. Hillary still won't answer any questions or take interviews and no one will take Trump seriously-at least I won't. The reason he has so many buildings and never had any repossessed is he is smart. Get your banker by the short and curlies and tell him that you have cash flow problems and can't make payments. No banker wants to admit he made a bad loan and he knows he can't sell the loan so he is stuck with Trump. You gotta get your banker to stick his neck out far enough so it won't be on the chopping block. As far as I can see the quickest way to become a millionaire is to start out with 2million.
    Tommy

9. buster40c

I see he hasn't learned a thing from Obama. He should have said yes WE can. He has to make it all about the people till after elected then he can explain the WE isn't the voters.
    Yes Tommy that is the truth about why his buildings are still his. His building and loan holdings make him worth billions not his bank account.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  10. uniongap

uniongap New Member

What makes him the clown is that he has to hire actors to come to his rally and cheer him on, oh btw he's rich so he can afford it. I just bet he is not rich enough to buy all the votes to get elected:cryinglaugh:

11. uniongap

uniongap New Member

Yes the Queen is being worshiped by the "Liberal Talking Heads", but where I get the news is that she is floundering and her other opponent is gaining ground on her. Have you got my money ready?

12. phideaux

Ah !
    My friendly gentlemans bet taker....dares show his face...

Yeah , right, ...You know it, everybody knows it, I know it.... your gonna be the one paying up...

She is already prez.... just formalties , and its over.

Jim

13. uniongap

uniongap New Member

Your pockets will be empty

14. phideaux

Id gladly pay up ,

I wish I could pay up,

I want to have to pay up,

I would do anyting to make me payup,

But I KNOW, in Nov , next year, Im gonna enjoy a steak dinner on you old buddy.

Thank you so much..

Jim

15. buster40c

I hope you eat crow. LOL

16. phideaux

Me too,

Jim

17. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

For the first time I am keeping my big mouth shut!!! Eating steak or eating crow is not the best choice on the menu. I guess crow ain't so bad if you crock pot the SH** out of it, add onions, garlic, sweet peppers and some salt. Then take the whole mess and flush it down the toilet and go get some good hamburgers. LMAO!
    Tommy

18. phideaux

Tommy, Tommy,

I cant believe you've never eat any crow...

:hammer:

You know its a delicasy in Burma or the Gallapagos Islands.

Jim

19. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Crow would be better than rats I guess but they're not going in my mouth.