Trump is inept as president?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Aug 24, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

WHO KNEW?

Not those that get their news from the main stream media! They only talk about the phony Russian story.

Every Lefty in the US is trying to derail the Trump Administration. It’s time that we fight back. Spread the word.

WHAT HAS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DONE SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE

1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch

2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria

3. He took us out of TPP

4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)

5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6

6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven year high

7. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada

8. Bids for border wall are well underway

9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord

10. Keystone pipeline approved

11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%

12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees

13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans

14. More than 600,000 new jobs created

15. Median household income at a 7 year high

16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history

17. China agreed to American import of beef

18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks

19. Rollback of a Regulation to boost coal mining

20. MOAB for ISIS

21. Travel ban reinstated

22. Executive order for religious freedom

23. Jump started NASA

24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget

25. Targeting of MS13 gangs

26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants

27. Signed 41 bills to date

28. Created a commission on child trafficking

29. Created a commission on voter fraud

30. Created a commission for opioids addiction

31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients

32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007

33. Historic Black College University initiative

34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act

35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims

36. Reversed Dodd-Frank

37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning

38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement

39. End of DAPA program

40. Stopped companies from moving out of America

41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs

42. Encouraged country to once again - 'Buy American and hire American'

43. Cutting regulations - 2 for every one created

45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first

46. Apprentice program

47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years

48. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota

49. Denied FBI a new building

50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation

51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll

52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)

53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt

54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years

55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth

56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America

57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman

58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time frame, dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch. (Observe the push-back the leaks the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)

59. Last, refused his Presidential pay checks. Donated first quarter to Veterans issues; second quarter went to the Betsy Voss for her version of better schools (Charter Schools are certainly on the list)

I hope each and every one of you copy and paste this every where, every time you hear some dimwit say Trump hasn't done a thing!

Ray Schneider, PhD
    Associate Professor Emeritus
    Bridgewater College

It took 32 years for the 3 prior administrations to totally destroy this nation and her people, and Trump's first 6 months to begin a major unwind of all the prior traitorous issues.

Pretty damn good for the first 6 months - wouldn't you say?
    We owe President Trump a sincere debt of our gratitude.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Amen Brother...My President !!

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

No matter what Trump does, the left will accuse him of wrong doing or if that doesn't work he will be charged as a racist. Here is Az he critisized Senators Flake and McCain which he has a right to do. What the media won't tell you is a long list of Az residents are truly disappointed with these 2 senators. Flake will tell you anything to get re-elected and McCain should have backed the president on replace/repeal. That is what he kept harping about when he was campaigning. Yet at the last minute he voted against Trump.
    The problems after Trumps speech were mostly directed at the cops and not Trump. People were bused in from outlaying areas to promote the problems as they are in many of the riots. These are professional riot instigators that do nothing except travel and look to exacerbate protesting that escalate into riots.
    I don't think he is worrying about his poll numbers as much as he is interested in helping out middle class people and helping the everyday person that is trying to get ahead. I know that since I am retired living on social security is a bitch! With all my wife's health problems we are in a perpetual stream of money going out that we really don't have. Insurance keeps going up and benefits go down.
    Personally I would like to see McCain retire and get the heck out of Congress and let Flake fall to the wayside. Zonies (Az residents) have had a belly full of Flake and he does not represent our state as he would tell you.
    And one more thought: it was reported by fellow POW's that the Viet Namese Charlies would call McCain "Songbird" when he was imprisoned. I know he did approximately 30 films for the VC denouncing the United States. I am sure torture had a lot to do with that, but in some interviews fellow POW's have a distinct disdain for McCain. Let him go back to Scottsdale and run his wife's brewery business which is one of the largest in the world since she is the primary stock holder.

Tommy

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

I think I'll pick just one bone out of that, Tommy. The Vietnamese 'Charlies' were aka Viet Cong, the guerrillas operating in the south, not in position to hear McCain sing. My understanding (I wasn't there) is that POWs in the Hanoi Hilton were isolated from each other; couldn't hear McCain sing either.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Bob, (VT)

Let me see if I can find that article off the net and post it on here. It's the internet so you know it has to be honest especially since Al Gore invented it. But, I will work hard to find it.

Tommy

6. allenr

allenr Member

I could pick apart some of Buster's assertions of gains under Trump. I will limit myself to three. I could refipute many others,

1. Most of the economic gains countering the collpasme of 2007 were a product of the Obama Administration. WhenT took office the Market was rising rapidly and unemployment has already reached the low it has. In fact, unemployment actually increased slightly in the past few months. Not a meaningful amount however so not T's fault.

2. The F35 negotiation started during the Obama administration. The deal was near done when T spoke. Same is true for the Air Force One deal.

3. Natural gas prices are down because the demand did not increase as fast a the supply, a simple economic reality not a T doing.

7. allenr

allenr Member

E

To my,

Bite you tongue about McCain. You obviously do not have facts. "Charlie" as in VC (Victor Charlie) were not involves in North Vietnamese prison camps. They were the purview of the NVA ( North Vietnamese Army).

You see see McCain as soft. Let's see, he suffered a broken arm from beatings by civilians who captures when his plane went down. During interrogations by NVA in prison he was beaten. One of his rotator cuffs was irreparably damaged to the degree that he cannot raise that arm. The other rotator cuff was damaged too.

I do not know if he sang in his cell. I do know that prisoners were forbidden from speaking to one another. They tapped messages open Morse Code on the walls of their cells to communicate.

McCain's father was an admiral while he was in captivity. The NVA offered him a special release to return home because of it would get a lot of US PR and sympathy from the anti war crowd. Mc Cain refused the offer and spent years in prison that he could have avoided.

As for propaganda videos he and the other prisoners of war were forced to,participate in have tour ever watched any. They are absurd bull **** and any American could recognize that. If you ever watch any look mount for the gestures the captives make to show they are not willingly participating.

Now let's look at T. Four deferments and finally not inducted because of a bone spur in his heel. Now that is really a great record. You know Fommy when I joined the Corps the doc doing the pre-enlistment exam told me I was legally 4F because I had a collapsed arch in my right foot and a now arch in lay left. That was flat footed in spades.. I was despaondenf. Then he said he would pass me for enlistment if I wanted to give it a try. I accepted. No deferments for me.

T got his Purple Heart from a vet who earned it the hard way. When T remarked that he always wanted a Purple Heart I wanted to vomit. He sure had made sure that he would never EARN one. Tommy, I have two of them. I earned them.
    By any fighting man's standard McCain was acourageous warrior and Trump was a shirker. I. Pull go on and on, but I think it falls on many deaf ears here.

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I don't want to start a fight with anybody so I am giving you this thread and you can make up your own minds. I know that as far as torture goes, each man has his own breaking point. I won't condone or condemn any man.

http://waynedupree.com/exposed-vete...n-who-spilled-his-guts-to-get-out-of-torture/

I do remember seeing the pics of POW's taken with them giving the finger in protest and calling it the "Hawiian Good Luck" sign, letting know that they were cohersed. And POW's giving Jane Fonda their social security #'s wanting her to let people know who was alive. She turned around and handed all the info to the VC.

Again, I am not looking to cause trouble or demeanor anyone, and Allen, I salute you for your 2 purple hearts. I am just displaying what I ran across on the net. The POW files will never be released as they are sealed for eternity thanks to Congress. Please excuse me if I offended anybody on this site.

Tommy

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  9. havasu

havasu In the army now..

My only comment is at least this president, as stupid as he talks, does not bow or kiss ass to our enemies.

zippo9 likes this.
  10. allenr

allenr Member

We agree on that.

11. allenr

allenr Member

Tommy, I know many folks here distrust the mainstream media. I do not blame them as there is reason to do that.

I checked out the link you provides, and I was shocked. Not by the story about McCain but by the fact that you bought into that crap. Wayne Dupree is a self-annoited black conservative who, because there are so few, has become a celebrity by being a willing token for the extreme right.

I then checked out his credentials to report news. he has none. He just drops opinions on his website and spends a lot of time digging up fringe materials to back them up. He is making a lot of money by being the very special black extreme conservative. He is a fraud. Just look through his website and see the nonsense that he offers with no journalistically acceptable proof. He is fake news.

As for the condemnation of McCain videos, who are those accusers. Were they ever really there. The stories of McCain's bravery in prison camp were told by his fellow prisoners. He stood silent on the happenings. He was silent about his behavior. It was his fellow prisoners who told his story. They did. It lie. There was nothing in it for them to lie. They admired him. I do too.

Tommy. Nothing you wroteboffended me. I may disagree with you, but I do not see you as offensive in any way.

When it comes to many die hard Trump supporters I think they can be blinded by their passion to see things change. I understand the passion but not the blindness.

After his last three appearances showed him to have three different mind sets he proclaimed it to be an asset. I see it as a person who has no inner character and therefore a belief system by which he lives. Inconsistency is not a leadership quality. Promoting inconsistency as an asst is a certainty to make people think you are a deranged.

I think Trump's standing up to world leaders was good. I think the mixed messages he sends them miss tragic. He applauds Chinese leadership and then dumps on it. He applause the House Health care bill then calls it mean and inadequate. He praises then demeans, and he demaeans and then praises. He is an inconsistent man child. A boy with power he always dreamed of but did not earn.

He continually reverses himself. That is not a leader. it is an unstable person,that we do need as President.

Enough said. I will try to be quiet on this issue. fortunately for me I am just a couple weeks away from starting on my cross country trek. I will have little Internet connectivity. What a relief that is.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  12. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Tommy, I personally wish you hadn't mentioned the woman's name; I just finished breakfast.

13. buster40c

My thoughts about McCain is his past military service doesn't excuse his actions as a senator now. I voted for the man but after seeing how two faced towards the people and the good of this country I am not sure he would have been better than Obummer as president. That's pretty bad.

Is Trump going to be the so called savior of this country? When Soros has more control over the future of this country than Trump has then my answer is no. People think Obama is out but he sure hasn't gone down for the count and no mass media is talking about what he is up to now. I guarantee he is up to his all time agenda of transforming this country and it isn't good. Obama is still causing the loading of guns aimed at this country you can bet on that. He isn't out of the picture just the WH.

For cripe sakes when Trump tells the truth about both protestor sides being out of line he gets slammed for being part of one of the bunch. Did the mass media comment on his saying one side came with clubs and weapons? No they said he was supporting the white supremacists. The mass media turned his asking what next will they be tearing down against him saying he again was supporting the white supremacists. Just open your eyes and see the what next is taking place. This has begun to snowball and that's exactly what the powers behind this transform America is all about. Don't be brain washed by the mass media that this is about racial hatred when it's really about tearing down the historical markers of patriotism to this country. We as citizens are being led to be patriotic to the new order taking over this country.

Stand with Trump and not the stinking mass media propagandists. This country has been bought out right from under the noses of the citizens and the citizens are to scared or stupid to even fight back. The citizens think this country is to big and great to be bought out but it is happening right now. Our military needs brought back to our shores because this country's biggest threat to our freedoms is not from overseas but right here on the homeland. Nobody can tell me this country's biggest threat is anywhere but right here and right now. This country is being torn down right now and the people are still thinking it can't happen. Open your eyes people.

14. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Yeah, I wish Trump would throw that damn "tweet" phone away, just shut up and do the job that is needed. I also wish he would enforce laws to protect our past as well as our our statues. I wish he would jail the BLM idiots and also jail the KKK dingbats, and put them all into the same cell and let them work it out behind closed doors. Most of all, I wish the libs would just shut up and go with the flow, as I had to do when Obammie was in office for 8 years. If they don't like it, then take copious notes and when it is election time, put your favorite puppet into office and see how they will perform.

And now, I will close with this....

Attached Files:

15. SHOOTER13

Obama was a friggin clown who only got in because of the black voter turn out...and the fact that the Republicans fielded McCain and Romney...both LOSERS !!

As a Commander-In-Chief Obama was indecisive and cost us irreparable harm with our allies and our enemies all over the globe...

The US Military is almost damaged to the point of no return...half our warbirds aren't flying and the other half sit useless as scrap because they strip them down for parts to keep the others running... pilots are passing out due to decompression sickness that started under Obama's failed downsizing of our great military...

Our once powerful Navy is crashing into anything that moves on the high seas because of the lack of training given junior officers...4 in the last 8 months this year alone...was that Trump's fault !!??

Yet another step to Obama's LEFTIST Globalization Plan !!... "Make us weak and we cannot beat our enemies"...like the RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS THAT TOOK OVER HALF OF THE TERRITORY THAT WE WON before his 8 years of ass kissing and capitulation ...REMEMBER ALL THE BLOOD AND TREASURE WE SPENT IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN...!!??

Now, we are basically starting from scratch over there...and yet in the 6 1/2 months under Trump...we are finally on the way to defeating ISIS...boxing in the NOKO Fat Boy...making NATO step up and pay its fair share of the cost...

Then there's ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...rampant under Obama...who was trying to make us another 3rd world country...!!

All on Obama's watch...!!

Trump wins the presidency and before the WALL is even built...the WETBACKS rush to bring Drugs...MS-13 Gangs...and more ILLEGALS to rob the middle class of any hope of making it out of the hole Obama dug for them...HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A TRICKLE.

Then there's the Stock Market...the Economy...the Veterans who are finally being helped...the eventual repeal of Obama Care...the Tax System revamp...

I could go on...but... YOU KNOW WHERE I STAND IN THIS DISCUSSION...

TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT...GET BEHIND HIM OR GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY...!!

16. buster40c

The last election had the high turn out to vote because the people believed the only way they could change the path of destruction this country is on was by their getting out and voting. Republicans now have control of Congress and the presidency. Now just what went wrong with that? The people took out the trash but the garbage can is still sitting on the curb.
    No there isn't any civil war going to start up. This chaos isn't a result of states against states. The point of all this chaos is to do away with American history and make patriotism to the old look bad. This is total result of government takeover. Where was Mc Cain when Arpaio was being slammed for enforcing immigration laws or running for re-election? Ron Paul was ousted because he spoke out against government corruption.
    https://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2017/08/22/trump-arpaio-arizona-senators-mccain-flake/

17. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well,
    They got rid of the "Work ethics" in our people,

They got rid of "The Ten Commandments" in court houses and schools,:mad:

They got rid of "God", in everything.:mad:

They almost got rid of our Military,

They keep trying to get rid of our guns,

They are getting rid of our nations Heritage and History,

Now if they can get rid of "Patriotism" in any form,:mad:(fotball players come to mind)

They have totally won.

They= America Haters

Jim

18. buster40c

19. SHOOTER13

Today's News

Far From Dixie, Outcry Grows Over a Wider Array of Monuments

It began with calls to remove Confederate generals.

But since the violence in Charlottesville, Va., two weeks ago, the anger from the left over monuments and public images deemed racist, insensitive or inappropriate has quickly spread to statues of Christopher Columbus, the former Philadelphia tough cop Mayor Frank Rizzo, Boston’s landmark Faneuil Hall, a popular Chicago thoroughfare and even Maryland’s state song. An Asian-American sportscaster named Robert Lee was pulled from broadcasting a University of Virginia football game so as not to offend viewers.

The disputes over America’s racial past and public symbols have proliferated with dizzying speed, spreading to states far beyond the Confederacy and inspiring campaigns by minorities and political progressives across the country. But along the way, they have become to some an example of politically correct sentiments gone too far, with the potential to mobilize the right and alienate the center.

Paul Begala, the Democratic strategist, said his party was “driving straight into a trap Trump has set,” because the president seeks to shift the focus away from comments he made about white supremacists to his charge that opponents are trying to “take away our history.”

“While I understand the pain those monuments cause,” said Mr. Begala, who was an adviser to President Bill Clinton, “I just think it in some ways dishonors the debate to allow Trump to hijack it.”

New disputes seem to be springing up daily.

In a Democratic mayoral candidates’ debate in New York on Wednesday, Mayor Bill de Blasio did not rule out removing Manhattan’s Columbus Circle statue on its 70-foot pedestal as the city reviews “symbols of hate.”

Philadelphia placed barricades and guards around a statue of Mr. Rizzo, loathed by some African-Americans for his harsh tactics toward blacks in the city, after protesters surrounded the bronze edifice and a city councilwoman, Helen Gym, wrote on Twitter, “Take the Rizzo statue down.”

Mr. Rizzo, who died in 1991, cultivated a law-and-order image as a police commissioner that included raiding gay clubs and once forcing Black Panthers to strip naked in the street.

“Just because Philadelphia wasn’t a part of the Confederacy doesn’t mean we get a pass,” Ms. Gym said in an interview. She is less concerned about turning off voters who support the president than in rousing members of the Democratic base, including minorities, who did not vote in November.

“My concern is about the number of people who stayed home, who felt government doesn’t speak for them,” she said. “I’m trying to show government can be reflective in a time of anguish.”

In Chicago, a campaign is underway to remove a statue of Italo Balbo, an Italian air marshal, which the Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini presented to the city in 1933. Balbo Drive is one of Chicago’s main thoroughfares.

In Boston, there are calls for renaming historic Faneuil Hall because Peter Faneuil, who donated the building to the city in 1743, was a slave owner and trader.

Columbus, who, most Americans learn rather innocently, in 1492 sailed the ocean blue until he discovered the New World, has undergone a revisionist treatment in recent decades because of his impact on native peoples.

In Baltimore, a Columbus monument more than 200 years old was defaced on Monday in an act captured on video as a man stood with a sign reading “Racism: Tear it down.” In Detroit, protesters gathered on Saturday at a Columbus statue.

In New York, Mr. de Blasio, responding to the violence in Charlottesville, last week announced a 90-day review of “all symbols of hate on city property.” He specifically mentioned a sidewalk marker on Lower Broadway to Henri Phillippe Pétain, a French collaborator with the Nazis.

“This is complicated stuff. But you know it’s a lot better to be talking about it and trying to work through it than ignoring it,” Mr. de Blasio said, according to The New York Post.

Many argue that issues surrounding Confederate monuments are not complicated at all.

“We’re not offended by your heritage,” said State Representative Justin T. Bamberg of South Carolina, who is black. “We’re offended that states and local governments, by erecting these monuments on public property that belongs to everybody, are paying homage to people who wanted to keep part of the population in slavery.”

But some Southern blacks are not sure monuments are the best issue to fight over.

Andrew Young, the former Atlanta mayor and civil rights leader, has argued against calls to remove the enormous carved tableau of Confederate leaders on Stone Mountain, Ga., and other Confederate monuments, saying those disputes make more enemies than friends and distract from more substantive issues.

“I personally feel that we made a mistake in fighting over the Confederate flag here in Georgia, or that that was an answer to the problem of the death of nine people to take down the Confederate flag in South Carolina,” he said, referring to the deadly shooting at a landmark black church in Charleston in 2015. He added, “I’m always interested in substance over symbols.”

Others say fighting over symbols is even less fruitful when the symbolism is far murkier, like Christopher Columbus. Democrats have cautioned about a rush to remake civic landscapes, in some ways echoing President Trump but warning that his use of the issue is intentionally divisive. “Making what happened in Charlottesville about monuments is distracting,” Senator Claire McCaskill, Democrat of Missouri, told CNN on Wednesday.

Ms. McCaskill is running for re-election next year in a state Mr. Trump won decisively, and she echoed the Democratic leader, Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, who last week pumped the brakes on calls to rid the United States Capitol of Confederate statues.

He said Mr. Trump and Stephen K. Bannon, then the president’s chief strategist, were “trying to divert attention” from the president’s refusal to offer a full-throated denunciation of neo-Nazis and other white supremacists whose rally in Charlottesville led to the death of a counter protester.

Supporters of white nationalist groups maintain that a fervor to tear down monuments only builds their ranks. “It’s a tragedy these monuments are coming down, but every time antifa overreacts, it’s making friends for Confederate heritage,” said Kirk D. Lyons, a North Carolina lawyer, who has been professionally and socially tied to some of the nation’s most visible hate groups. (He denies that he is a white supremacist and describes himself as “a Christian attorney of Southern ancestry.”)

Antifa is shorthand for anti-fascist activists.

In polls taken since Charlottesville, majorities of Americans favor keeping Confederate monuments intact, although there are sharp splits by race and party affiliation. Pluralities of Democrats and blacks favor removal, while whites and Republicans oppose altering the status quo. Support for changing street names and other less tangible symbols falls off sharply.

That has not stopped Democrats in the Maryland General Assembly from trying to change lyrics to the state song, “Maryland, My Maryland,” a mid-19th-century ditty that calls on Maryland to join the Confederacy.

Larry Sabato, a political scientist at the University of Virginia who watched neo-Nazis march on his own campus, said the left seems to have once again become focused on symbolic issues rather than the ones that most voters care about.

“Democrats have a big problem with white blue-collar workers,” he said. “What does this have to do with the lives of white blue-collar workers or for that matter of America’s blue-collar workers? They have let Trump and even the white supremacists take the issue away from what it ought to be, this radical racist element growing in American society.”

This week, Charlottesville covered its General Robert E. Lee statue in Emancipation Park, and another of General Stonewall Jackson, in black shrouds.

====================

ARE WE GOING TO LET THESE RACIST LIBERALS TEAR DOWN AND SUBVERT OUR HISTORY...!!??

FREE SPEACH IS ALREADY ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK...WHAT'S NEXT...YOUR GUNS !!??

WHAT ELSE WILL DISAPPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...!?...THE WHOLE BILL OF RIGHTS...!!??

AND ARE YOU WILLING TO LET THAT HAPPEN...!!??

THE SLAVES THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE DEAD...THE OWNERS OF THOSE SLAVES ARE DEAD...SLAVERY ENDED IN THE 1800'S

YOU CANNOT ERASE HISTORY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T "LIKE" IT...!!

==========================================

CALLING YOUR LOCAL / STATE REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS IS JUST ONE WAY TO FIGHT BACK...DO IT TODAY !!

TELL THEM YOU WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS INSANE LIBERAL NONSENSE ANY LONGER...!!

==========================================

https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/

https://www.house.gov/representatives/

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members

20. buster40c

This is snowballing and the mass media is just stuck on slamming Trump instead of focusing on how this is snowballing all over the country, Why doesn't the mass media ask who is funding these tens of thousands of protestors? They will not do that because it is the same people that are funding their paychecks.
    Why didn't the mass media reporters ask why the city cops were told to stand down when the protestors got lawless?