True Gun Control

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by phideaux, Jan 28, 2014.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Well as much as I like to see legal CCW guys be good samaritans, this guy that shot the intruder, may not be a clean cut everyday CCW good guy either.

But, he did respond the way a normal person in that situation ,should act. IMO, thats probably what I would have done, especially if others and my family were threatened.

QUOTE:........................................................
    Although Ellis is being called a Good Samaritan in this situation, he has had prior run-ins with the law. According to Jackson, Ellis is currently facing charges for second-degree rape and enticing a child for immoral purposes. He is accused of picking up a girl under the age of 16 from a school basketball game and taking her to his house before the two had sex.

Ellis has been out of jail on bond, but Jackson confirmed that regardless of the pending charges, Ellis was still within his rights to possess a concealed carry permit because he has not been convicted of a crime.

http://www.guns.com/2014/01/18/guns...lar-general-store-prohibits-open-carry-video/

Jim