Trigger Pull on 22/45 lite

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JRH, May 31, 2016.

1. JRH

JRH New Member

Is there a way to adjust the trigger pull on a Ruger 22/45 lite? If not what is a good replacement? We use it just for target shooting.

2. voodooridr

voodooridr Member

Volquartzen sear and polish any place where metal touches metal with a little Flitz

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I would like to make a suggestion and that's all it is, a suggestion. When I lived in Iowa, I knew Tom Volquartzen and he was playing with designs and triggers and building race guns. There was some questionably problems with some of his "building" and designing. My buddy from Iowa comes back to stay with me every year for the last 10 years and of course our conversations always center around guns. I asked him about Volquartzen and he said he is still around but doesn't know if he is still active in the business anymore. He had sent some guns to have trigger jobs done and he was completely dissatisfied with them. I am not trying to run Volquartzen down however I just want you to know that some of his trigger jobs many be questionable. I personally have no likes/dislikes of his products as I have never bought anything from him. My buddy still shoots pistol and shotgun matches so he is knowledgeable about what is going on in the "match" world. Just a suggestion would be to shop around and see how many triggers assys. are on the market or as others have mentioned, get out the Flitz and start massaging all working parts. That is my .02 cents worth and you can take it or leave it. This is just MHO only!!!!

Tommy