Treason

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Nov 4, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

For your information, I tried to get on to that site that you recommended however once the review starts, you either get blanked out or infomercials come on and deny access to the site. Just thought I would let you know but thanks for trying to pass on some important info.

Tommy

3. buster40c

I clicked on the link then clicked on Homeland Security video and it goes to the interview with Fox and Texas McCaul.
    Being all the news media isn't reporting on this shows without a doubt the mass media is in on the corruption up to their noses. I never have seen a huge breaking news story not get covered immediately by all the syndicated news channels. Till now that is.
    Today I travelled through several small towns and I saw a quite a few Trump signs but not a single Hillary sign.

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

That's the way it is around here too.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I finally got to watch the video Buster recommended. If she is NOT indited by election day, there is no turning back. She cannot be charged with anything connected to her e-mails.FBI stated today they are sticking by their original conclusion. They are supposed to be looking into the foundation for "pay to play" but the FBI will not elaborate. The DOJ is rigged as it is controlled by POTUS. I am sure that when Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton at the airport they colluded on keeping her on if Hildebeast wins the election. And one more thing, up until January 19, Obama can give her an executive pardon which will kill all investigations.
    Trump is correct: the system is rigged. The FBI has lost a lot of credibility, the DOJ is political, the press is political and the whole system is corrupt. He suggested term limits for senators and I totally agree.

Tommy

6. buster40c

Getting a politician to limit his own job tenure is IMO not going to happen. Yes the whole political system is bought and paid for by money or blackmail. If you aren't bought out then you just might disappear or have an untimely accidental or death by suicide.
    Janet Reno just died at age 78. I haven't heard what she died from. She is one less possible witness to cause a problem for anyone.