Training pays off

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by phideaux, Jan 10, 2017.

  1. phideaux

    phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

    12,933
    100
    63
  2. buster40c

    buster40c Well-Known Member

    8,549
    267
    83
    Some people just pick the wrong places to get stupid. I don't guess the BG felt it the way he went down.
     

  3. SavageGuy

    SavageGuy Active Member

    3,442
    15
    38
    That was impressive.......
     
  4. spikedriver

    spikedriver Active Member

    992
    58
    28
    Pretty rare for someone to drop like that from a handgun shot. That store owner must have nerves of steel to shoot that well.
     
  5. Tommycourt

    Tommycourt Tommycourt

    2,139
    17
    38
    It looks like he didn't hesitate and was right on when he shot the first guy.

    The only things infinite is the universe and the stupidity of man: quoted by Albert Einstein.

    Evidently he never did any studies on Albert Einstein.

    Tommy
     
  6. MagBlackhawk

    MagBlackhawk Patriot

    2,151
    100
    73
    I'd say 95% of crooks are idiots, the other 5% are just stupid!
    The stupid idiot that pulled out two guns probably got his training from some movie or video game.

    Hey, I just thought of one good thing about Hollywood....



    :GadsdenFlag:
     
  7. phideaux

    phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

    12,933
    100
    63
    If you stop motion , about the 12 second mark, look at his slide open .
    He emptied the first mag, then next frame he is firing 2nd mag....excellent handling, fast.

    Yep the dude had been practicing... unlike the stupid street boys.



    Jim