Town meeting & primary day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VThillman, Mar 1, 2016.

1. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The Australian ballot part of town meeting, and presidential primary day are going on in Vermont. As soon as I get my daily dump out of the way, I am going down there to vote for Truth, Justice and the American Way. Well, TJ&AW aren't spelled out on the ballots, I'll have to make an "informed guess". It will be post-dump, so I can use that reference.

:(

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Take that "dump" with you and leave it there...seems fitting to me.

This gaggle of candidates deserve crap.

Jim

3. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

:usa:
    It's primary day here in Texas too. :fight:
    Lots of DISGUSTING TV spots with Hillary telling us how much she cares...... The other side ain't much better.
    Did you know they lie right there on TV?
    I'll vote anyway. All gun owners should do the same. :help:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  4. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Thank goodness I don't watch tv.

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Mag,

You have the right attitude!
    The only way we are going to beat them is in the ballot box. There may be some casualties out of the ballot box but they have failed to listen to us for the last 50 years. Lame Brain will do his best to ensure that they will weaken the 2nd amendment as much as he can during his last 10 months. I only wish that he had less time to be POTUS.

Tommy

6. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Yes, you are correct sir.

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

LOTS of people came out to vote. Some lines were 2 Hr's long AFTER the polls were to close. Of course they still get to vote if they are in line.
    Me thinks people are pissed about the way things are going in this country.

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I was watching a late night talk show which I seldom do because they are so full of political hanging it isn't funny. They were cracking up on everyone but the old hag Hillary. Yup syndicated TV is bought and paid for.
    Mag I think you are right in that the people have had enough of the tearing down this country. I still can't figure out how anyone could vote for Hillary. Like Trump said many have done a lot less than her and got jailed.
    Personally I will be surprised if our vote really matter especially in this election. Hillary will get in unless she gets indicted first. I actually believe if the voting isn't rigged then the republican will win by a landslide. People don't believe Obama's lies about the economy doing so well when they are getting laid off and their places of employment are even closing. Obama is going to make sure the TPP doesn't go into effect till after the elections are over.

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hah. Well, anyway... Vermonters vote in primaries by telling the person at the table which party we choose to vote in (for the next 2 years I will be getting mail from the RNC). I voted for Kasich, figured his morale needed all the help it could get - and he's the best party candidate IMO. Hell, he almost beat The Donald in the state; I'm impressed. Bernie is a goner, he'll just be 'the voice from the wings' from now on. The thinking persons' nightmare election is probably inevitable now.

10. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I think it's funny why they have a shrouded cubical to vote but like VT said they ask what party your voting for and then they give you a number to put into the voting machine. Yup my vote is totally secretive. LMAO
    It will be interesting to see what they throw at Trump to try and dump on him. He seems to have all circling the wagons against him. Hillary still can't do anything wrong I guess.
    Vote for Christie.....standing behind Trump he looked like his mental gears were spinning in a fog.

11. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

A local guy I've known most of my life was in front of me waiting in line.
    Found out he is a Republican. I figured he was but now I know.......

My NRA hat may have been a clue about me. :D Of course I had to tell em anyway.