Tips on how to react to Law Enforcement, during traffic stop with concealed Per

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT2108, Mar 29, 2013.

1. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Good video, on how we (LEO) like to see, when we initiate a traffic stop on a Concealed carry permit holder.

[ame]http://youtu.be/bVReVYMLH7E[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  2. krss144

krss144 New Member

3. rrawhide

rrawhide New Member

Concealed carry

Great video -

Lots of good advice because we all wonder what is the correct thing to do at that time.

Thanx guys

rrawhide

4. olddrags

olddrags New Member

Great video!! Thanks for sharing. got stopped at a Ky State Police weekend( lookin for drunks) roadblock recently, Handed the officer my lic and CCDW he asked if I had a weapon in the vehicle, smiled and asked what my choise of carry weapon. showed him my .380 he handed me my lic and CCDW card back and told me to have a great weekend! didnt ask for veh registration ot proof of insurance.

5. jrc

jrc New Member

Never been pulled since I've been carrying but have run the scenario in my head a few times given that I'm inclined to a 'heavy foot'.

Interesting that I would have largely done what Ayoob suggested; it wouldn't have occurred to me to avoid the 'g' word though. It will now.

Good video, as are most of what I've seen of his. Thanks for posting!

6. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I've never been pulled over while carrying a firearm but this is great advice!

I grew up a LEO kid, always always always ask if you can do anything. Move, fart, you name it.

7. dutchs

dutchs New Member Lifetime Supporter

It happened to me. I did exactly this. The officer asked where is my weapon..I told him, he asked what I was carrying, I told him and just as this officer expressed he simply asked me to make sure it stays where it is. He gave me a damn ticket...but no hassle over my gun. He was a young fellow too and I believe my showing him my permit up front put him more at ease with the fact I was carrying.