Time to buy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jan 1, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

From past experience January is a good time to buy guns at a big discount. Gunsamerica is where I found a NIB Glock 27 for $400 which was around $150 savings. I also bought an NIB SA xdm 3.8 compact for $500 which was about a $175 savings. I guess some dealers were trying to get their inventory off the books. Check it out you just might find a great deal to tempt you to buy the gun you have wanted.

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,
    I told you before I can resist anything except temptation. Here you go telling us about all the good deals and I don't have a nickel to my name. If battleships sold for a nickel a dozen all I could do is walk on the decks and tell everybody what a deal they are. My neighbor came over yesterday with a Ruger GP101 that he bought at a pawn shop (mint condition). Stainless steel, 5 shot with Hogue grips and 2 1/2" barrel and he said he paid $450.00. All I could do was drool. There are NO deals in Az. LGS's as they are selling guns faster than they can replace them. The only time I run across deals in when I have a little money in my pocket and that is extremely rare. PUHLEEZZZ don't tell us poor folk about those crazy deals!!!!

Tommy

BTW- glad you got a deal on your new guns. Good for you!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Those guns were bought a few years ago and were sold at a tiny profit. I hear ya on being hard to find the great deals when we have the money. But it does happen sometimes and from past experience Janauary was a good month for finding deals.