This is only a test.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Oct 3, 2018.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Well Trump got what he wanted. A direct contact with the people. It was said all cell phones would be able to receive an national emergency alert and its first test would be on 10-3-18. This was part of Trump's declaring Sept. as national preparedness month.
    Well how about that? My cell phone gave out the alert at around 2:38 p.m. cst this afternoon. Trump made good his plan to be able to give an alert message to the people should anything of great peril threaten the people. This emergency test proved he got it done.

So if you get an emergency alert saying lock and load or take cover then you had better do it. The alert message could say this is not a test and President Trump has warned of grave danger that is about to take place or has already happened.

I really suggest doing what Trump said. Have provisions ready in case a national disaster happens.

2. buster40c

3. buster40c

Supposedly every cell phone got the alert.

I don't think it will be used against the people but rather as a heads up since mass media will most likely be like crickets on what is really happening.

I am not making a prediction but I wouldn't be surprised if all hell breaks loose in this country very soon.

Make sure your guns are oiled and ready.

4. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

I didn't get one. Maybe Washington D.C. forgot about me?;)

5. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

wife and I got our alerts. We could hear the noise from the cell phones in the brush that all the coyotes and illegals had out there. Guess they didn't get the message to turn down theirr phones. Gave all their hiding places away.

paulruger likes this.
  6. buster40c

A friend of mine said she didn't get the text alert either. I guess she isn't on a list anywhere?

Poncho that's funny.

Pancho_Villa likes this.
  7. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I got one around 2:20pm EST

8. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I got it but only on one of my cell phones