Things happening very fast.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Sep 10, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Some interesting things going on.
    US military shuts down aircraft reconnaissance systems all down the eastern seaboard down to Florida also effecting 5 other eastern states. Planes will not be able to be identified 200 miles out over the ocean. Pilots are being told to keep watchful for intercepting plane traffic during this period of the shut down. This system was last shut down 9-11 2001. The system will supposedly be shut down till Oct. 1.
    Russian subs are being watched out off FL and Cuba in international waters. The sub or subs are nuke capable and also equipped with under water communication cable cutters.
    All but one US carrier group is tightly clustered around the east and west coasts.
    Russia is being warned about any aid given to help the Syrian people. Russia counters warning with their own warning of retaliation if needed.
    China has had several {5} suspicious explosions recently.
    China has war ships off Alaskan coast international waters.
    China and Russia about to no longer accept the dollar in their trade with many other countries that have joined in the effort. China and Russia dumping dollars and bonds.
    Cern has been fully cranked up.
    The final blood moon will be 9-28-2015. The last set of blood moons was in 2008 and prior to then was 2001. See a pattern there and what happened then.
    The stock market has been very erratic the last couple weeks losing the most points since 2007.
    Makes one wonder what is in the near future.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

ADD,
    The US military spent 41.8 million dollars to train 5400 Syrians to fight ISIS,but only 54 got trained....and those 54 fighters have dissappeared, missing, gone, cant be found.

The training has officially been declared a failure....DUH..!

Jim

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

ADD

It rained here last evening, but stayed warm and muggy all night. I have been unable to find a previous occurrence on a September 9-10 night. If it weren't cloudy I would be up on the roof watching the sky; it could fall anytime.

4. buster40c

Now VT was that a knock my tinfoil hat off comment? The stock market could crash other wise I would be buying stock in Reynolds. LOL

5. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hah! Yeah, I am prone to laughing about dire predictions that I am helpless to affect. Can't do a damn thing about the sky falling either. When the big bear charges and my gun jams, all I can do is try to poke him in the eye; with a smile if I can manage it.

6. buster40c

I guess the reason I want to know about things is so I will not be surprised when or if they do happen. IMO that proves it was planned or at least they expected it to happen. Also so much of what has happened has been proven they should have had someone proof read the script before saying action. It is just like watching a Hollywood movie and picking out the mistakes.

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Folks,

This is my belief. China and Russia have been getting real cozy right now. China is building an island in international waters. Putin is friendly with Iran. North Korea was playing war games here lately and a little snit with South Korea. These countries can afford to do all of this because Uncle Sam will NOT stand up to the growing tyranny in the world today. Obama has led us down the beaten path and has no remorse. He wants the nuclear Iran deal and is willing to do anything to get it while we get NOTHING-NADA in return. Our military is down to where it was just before WWII and most of our troops are National Guard and Reserves who have served (some of them over 5 tours). Yet our Congress is unwilling to help them (our vets) or confront our most 3 aggressive enemies. When we were the most powerful country in the world, NOBODY wanted to mess with us. Now all 3 of those nations and Iran perceive us as weak, helpless and unwilling to fight. Should we be attacked, and I think we will be within the next 5 yrs. You are going to see our country return to greater heights than we ever were before. However, that will take time and our troops we have now are tired and worn. The cost to our nation is going to be great! We cannot fight these countries alone nor with the equipment we have. We are going to loose a lot of lives. I hope when we do enter into war, we unequivocally crush and defeat our enemies so they won't even think once about the U.S. being cowards and loosers. We are not loosers!! We are and will maintain to be the greatest country in the world and these idiots in Congress and our POTUS will go down in history as being the most moronic idiots that have ever served in our Congress. May God bless America and protect those who protect us. Freedom is not free!!!!

Tommy

BTW-Should Israel attack Iran, we are FORCED into helping Iran. This is one of the talking points that Obama tried to hide. I hope Bibi takes notice and issues a declaration to Obama & Hildebeast that he will NOT tolerate that kind of thinking.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015