They will not come for your guns?

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by buster40c, Nov 21, 2018.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Those wanting gun control might not someday go door to door confiscating guns but thinking they will never get away with confiscating your guns is already being done.
    http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...nys-perfect-example-gun-confiscation_11192018

I really have a hard time understanding why the SCOTUS doesn't prohibit infringement of the 2nd Amendment. I guess the SCOTUS needs take a class in understanding why the 2nd was written as it is. US Constitutional is the Law of the land which means it trumps unconstitutional state laws. SCOTUS seems to have not read or hasn't the understanding what Law of the Land means.

I truly believe very few people have a clue why and for what reasons the 2nd was written for. It wasn't so people could have a gun to go hunting or target sport shooting.
    The video is over an hour long but it is in my opinion well worth taking the time to watch it. It basically is more of an audio than a video production so it shouldn't use up much data.

I just wonder what is being taught regarding the constitution in grade schools colleges today? I am guessing very little in depth teaching about it is being done.

rugertoter likes this.
  2. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

About the only thing being taught in school, about the Constitution, is that it was written by a bunch of slave-owning white men, who wrote it so that only the white population could maintain control of everything.

3. buster40c

That's why we are where we are today.
    Sadly to say we have SCOTUS justices that don't do their primary job. What's just as sorry are those that approved their positions on the bench.

4. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

You guys do know that the Bush administration gave us the Patriot Act which effectively VOIDS the entire Constitution...

rugertoter likes this.
  5. buster40c

Well thinking that the founding fathers didn't think about mentally handicapped people having access to guns then we should outlaw drinking and also driving cars because a lot of people drink and drive cars thus killing people.

3rd DWI is considered a felony yet many people with more than 3 DWI are still allowed to drive and those same offenders continue getting more DWI arrests. They don't go to prison if they have enough money to buy their way out of jail.

So why should some type gun ownership be taken away from law abiding people because of what a minute amount of criminals have done?

Gun control has nothing to do with stopping criminals killing people with so called assault guns or high capacity guns. It is all about disarming the people of guns that can provide the people a chance to protect themselves against being taken over or killed.

I think the video explains so well what gun control and removing 2nd and personal natural rights to protect themselves is all about.

Gun control is the last stretch to make the people defenseless. If the Deep State had their way mankind would not be allowed to have anything but single shot muskets.
    Call 911.......they will protect you. Yeah right.

Homeowner...calls 911

911 answers...what is your emergency

Homeowner...there are about 8 uniformed men armed with rifles surrounding my house. A man with a bull horn is saying come out with my hands up.

911.....We have a unit in the area and he should be there within 20 minutes.

Homeowner....what should I do in the meantime?

a few minutes silence

911....we have been informed and instructed to tell you to put your hands up and do as you are told.

I have read there are other states {Colorado} about to vote on the red flag gun confiscation laws that about 5 states have already passed. At least one man is dead from the Red Flag law.

You know you have done nothing wrong and are not a threat to anyone that is not a threat to your life. Do you put your hands up and surrender?

Will these Red Flag laws lead to civil war? If the SCOTUS lets these laws stand as constitutional will civil war be close or will the people surrender their guns and rifles deemed illegal in order not to be arrested?

I read that Trump is going to try to get the SCOTUS to eliminate the 9th district court which Obama set up which is actually not constitutional.

6. buster40c

Yep Mag you are right. The people have allowed it thinking giving up some rights will make them safer.

The people believe that the government will protect and make them safer. The people have no idea they have surrendered themselves to practically a police state.

9-11 was the biggest event used in taking away the American people's constitutional rights and freedoms.

Reality is what we are made to believe it is. Mass media doesn't report the negative results of laws supposed to make us safer but in reality don't.

People actually believe laws passed making schools safe zones actually made their children safer. Actually since the safe school zone act passed there has been 5 times as many school shootings than the 22 years prior to the law being passed.https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-...chool-zones-act-because-deadly-mass-shootings

7. Frontiersman

Frontiersman Active Member

Being in and around our school system most of my life; and accepting that my wife is also a grade school teacher, I can tell you that it is not being taught. The constitution and the amendments are explored with no more depth of meaning than Plymouth rock or any other historical icon that is part of the american legend that we used to call history.

rugertoter likes this.
  8. buster40c

9. Frontiersman

Frontiersman Active Member

When we were military, my daughter said they handed out little book with the constitution in it. No explanation or special instruction accompanied it. My wife never heard of it. But said the first amendment comes up in class as a writing prompt for English. I never saw it practiced, but I was higher ed. It is often offered as an extra curricular govt class.
    I certainly have not seen it used from the point of view that it protects us from the our own govt becoming a hostile enemy. The deflated nature of the presentation is where I believe the "2nd amendment = national guard" mindset comes from.
    Make no mistake, education is a platform for liberalism. They very much feel that right thinking is rooted in lack of education. Clinging to our guns and religion, etc.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    rugertoter likes this.
  10. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Yup, and I voted for the guy. Sigh. The "Patriot Act" was not "patriotic" at all. I believe the only thing that can, in the end, stave off firearms being eventually made illegal to own, will be some sort of major, nation wide event. Something would have to happen where most of the population would either have to embrace using guns, knives, clubs, pointy sticks, etc., to keep themselves alive. From the other side of this type of catastrophe, would come a smaller population of people, who will be less likely to "turn them all in" as instructed. JMHO.

11. DParker

DParker Active Member

Sometimes it's like a few of you are in some secret contest against one another to see who can make the most ridiculous comment.

While it's certainly true that there are some provisions of the so-called "Patriot Act" that are hostile to multiple constitutionally-protected liberties (some atrociously so) the legislation does not even remotely "nullify" any part of the U.S. Constitution, let alone the whole of it. In fact it has precisely zero impact on the overwhelming vast majority of the document.

12. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

"the most ridiculous comment"
    Ridiculous?

"In fact it has precisely zero impact on the overwhelming vast majority of the document."
    Zero impact?

So tell us what part/s of our Constitution remain protected under the previsions of the Patriot Act.
    (This oughta be good).

When we consider the fact that ANYONE can be taken from their home by Homeland Security, the DEA or even our own military while being denied legal counsel, with no specific charges, and with NO proof of wrongdoing, only suspicion, I'm thinking rediculas is your statement.
    Just Sayin...

You may now Troll about freely. :rolleyes:

13. DParker

DParker Active Member

Yes, that's how the word is spelled.

Yes. What part of that did you not understand?

Well, for starters, all of Articles I, II, III, IV, V, VI and VII. That's the entire U.S. Constitution prior to the amendments. As far as those go, there's a strong case to be made that some of the Patriot Act's provisions infringe on rights protected by Amendments IV, V and VI. But the other 24 amendments? Not so much.

So...I don't have a total word count handy for the U.S. Constitution, but let's tag a swag at it and say that maybe, what...about 5% of it is impacted (and even that isn't "nullified")?

But let's make it more fun. How about you cite the specific Patriot Act provisions (chapter and verse, not the vague nonsense you rattled off) that you're claiming nullify all of the parts of the Constitution that I identified (which is almost all of it), and HOW they're nullified?

Now THAT oughtta' be good.

14. buster40c

Yep the Patriot Act didn't change a thing in the Constitution. It also didn't void the Constitution but it didn't abide by it either. Politicians and basically all branches of the government don't give a damn about the oath to abide by the Constitution.

The SCOTUS sorry to say doesn't abide by its oath to abide by the Constitution either. If it did then we wouldn't see so many states infringing on the 2nd let alone twisting/interpreting almost all of the Constitution as they see fit. The Constitution is Law of The Land.

What's ridiculous is that most Americans are turning their attention away from the tyranny/corruption going on in this country. How ridiculous is it that people think ignoring the corruption/tyranny so plainly taking place will somehow have no effect on them. It can't happen here in the USA is about the most ridiculous statement ever made and still believed in.
    When the boy scouts must allow girls into the boy scouts. Males claiming to be women are allowed to be in women sports and their winning is accepted. Parents being forced get their kids 64 vaccinations or go to jail. People damaged from vaccinations can't even bring suit against big pharma makers of vaccinations thanks to government passing laws against it. Senior citizens and children practically being molested by TSA before being allowed to board an airplane. Separation of church and state used to beat down the 1st Amendment when no where in the 1st is separation of church and state mentioned. Citizens have to be approved by the federal government to buy a gun. Almost all states have passed laws stating citizens have to be licensed by the state in order to carry a gun. Some states even if you can have a gun in your home it has to be locked up and unloaded. Freedom of the press is basically gone since about 5 organizations own all forms of public information venues. The internet is basically censored as to who can or can't use the internet. The list could go on and on stating how the Constitution is in reality has been trashed by those that are supposed to abide by it. They only let us think we are a free people because of the Constitution. The same group that says they are sworn to protect the people are the same group that are very possibly supporting that which will kill you.

One mouth says support your patriots yet another mouth in the same crowd says patriots are the biggest threat to this country and your freedoms.

What's ridiculous is to think the USA is not being run by tyrants looking to destroy it. Protests and signing petitions are worthless because they mean nothing to those of the Deep State in control.

What's ridiculous is to think the deep state will admit they have taken control over everything. Food, government, land, water, money and even the air we breath are all under their control.

Ignorance of facts keeps you enslaved and doesn't save you even if call it ridiculous.

rugertoter likes this.
  15. DParker

DParker Active Member

The irony...and rank hypocrisy...of that coming from you is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Just a few examples (from just this post, not even including the many such ill-informed claims you've made in the past):

There is no "must" there. The BSA made that decision all on their own. And yet you seem to think it has something to do with government tyranny.

Again...nothing to do with government.

Even ignoring the silly "64" exaggeration, nobody goes to jail for failure to vaccinate their kids. The requirement is solely a prerequisite for attendance at public schools. There is no criminal penalty for failing to vaccinate, only exclusion of such children from attendance at said public schools.

Well, no. Almost all states have passed laws making it legal for citizens to carry firearms in public (yes, generally requiring the acquisition of a license to do so) where not too long ago it was NOT legal to do so in most states. While far from ideal, this actually represents a vast improvement in the situation, as in most places there as no way for citizens to legally carry in public. Your claim makes it sound like states have made the situation worse, when in fact the exact opposite is true. In fact the overall gun rights situation in the U.S. is better now than it ever has been in the past. Not where it ought to be...but still much better. Here, maybe a nice animated map will help:

https://www.hni.com/concealed-carry-resources-for-employers/concealed-carry-animated-map

Can you name them?

Actually, that's a trick question, as no such laws exist regarding firearms in the home (with the exception of cases where a prohibited person...like a convicted felon...is in the home and must be prevented from having access to firearms, and laws imposing liability in the event of a child accessing a firearm). It was exactly that sort of restriction that was explicitly struck down by SCOTUS 10 years ago in the Heller decision.

How many times will that silly B.S. need to be thoroughly refuted before you stop regurgitating it?

Ignorance of the facts, indeed.

16. buster40c

Yep your ignorance of facts shows.
    The one regurgitating BS is you. Thoroughly refuted? Your responses seldom refute anything. Yep you seem to know all about silly BS. That's what people get from listening to mass media news. Mass media reads your comments and gives thumbs up because they succeeded in controlling your thinking. You regurgitate their BS.

rugertoter likes this.
  17. DParker

DParker Active Member

So all you can manage is a long-winded version of, "Nuh-uh!". Are you even capable of feeling embarrassment?

18. buster40c

Your comments are humorous at best. Good for a laugh anyway.

19. DParker

DParker Active Member

I'll take that as a, "No...not only am I incapable of experiencing embarrassment, I'm also not even remotely bright (or sane) enough to recognize when I should."

I repeat: Get help (professional, if possible).

20. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Well, I would guarantee anyone, that if the feds want too, they can read anything you text or type on the internet. A friend of our family is one of the computer people for the FBI, not a field agent, and some of the stuff (stuff they could talk about) would scare you.

This person goes after what they called "White Collar" crime, by computer somehow. I guess that is what a Master Degree in computer something or other will land you for a job.