They thought about it.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Dec 3, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

He still don't get it...

What a loser.

Jim

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

After the mass murder at San Bernadino Lame Brain and Hilldebeast have professed repeatedly that stricter gun control measures are a cure to all the shootings. They vow to increase ways to make it harder to acquire weapons and Hilldebeast in her latest political rally said it time to close the loop holes in the gun shows. I am wondering, when the shooters were taking time to change out magazines, if someone with a good handgun could have stopped or helped prevent more of the killings. I had heard that one person there had a handgun but was so overwhelmed that they didn't use it. I don't know if this is true or not but it was reported on the news. I praise all the law enforcement people of all agencies for their response and rapidity of it. I will bet a dollar against a nickel that Lame Brain will try to NOT blame this on Jihad Muslims and call it work place violence. In the last 7 years, his rule of tyranny has brought our country so far down that we have to look up to see the bottom. We are the laughing stock of the world due to his failures and weakness. The middle east looks at him as weak and incapable. Our allies, if we have any, have deserted us and will subscribe to whomever becomes the strongest leader in the middle east. At this point in time, I don't care who wins the Republican nomination just to keep Hilldebeast out of becoming POTUS and hope our new POTUS is one who has the balls to go out and kick some butt!!! End of rant-not really, just a continuation of more to come.

Tommy

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Here's a contribution to the rant:

From what I am seeing/reading on the Internet, the terrorists '1st step' is working. "Generate fear" they said, and here it is. Citizens in Europe as well as in the US are arming themselves, but of course the governments in both areas don't like that - apparently because those governments don't feel comfortable with any citizenry except trough-feeders. The current national governments are attempting to disarm their citizens, without providing any effective 'protection alternative'.

Osama was a smart dude; I wonder if Step 3 in his plan is to turn the citizens against their policy-bound governments.

We citizens need to change our leadership, not our institutions.

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep the more Obama sees his end coming we will see more of these red flag mass shootings happen. What's such a hoot is that this last shooting happened in CA which has the strictest gun restriction laws of any other state. There you go Obama and all other morons that can't see more gun restrictions on innocent citizens is not the answer. IMO they really screwed up having this false flag in CA. IMO just goes to show the real agenda isn't to stop gun violence by extremists. Goodness gracious with all the personal information supposedly recorded on emails, phone calls, and GPS tracking these people weren't stopped before they went killing?
    This latest shooting was even so much more cowardly done at a party for handicapped people. Such cowardly losers. Make out to be their friends and getting paid by their jobs to do so then they turn around and kill them. Such good Muslim people of peace they were.
    Obama and all liberals you can turn those boats around because we don't believe these are peaceful people.

6. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

I heard one of their long guns had been rigged to shoot full auto. No other mention of it by the .gov.

7. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

From my understanding, the rifles were set up to shoot on auto however the weapons were NOT operational on auto. During one of the chase scenes you can hear the shots and they are not on auto but single round shots.

Tommy