The winner is?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Oct 24, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Who We Say It Is! Plain and simple as that.

Is it any wonder why voting is now done mostly by pressing a button on a machine? I am guessing it wasn't to make counting the votes quicker.
    I tend to bet Hillary is the shoe in.
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi6kdU8xEmc[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. buster40c

I came across this video and I think it is awesome and my hope has been rekindled for the turn around and saving of our country.
    I hope many will watch this hour long video about prophecy and God's hand at work in these seemingly hopeless times.
    Praise the Lord be not in fear.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE[/ame]

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Food for thought....

[​IMG]

Jim

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  4. buster40c

^^^ Just an X. I guess my pc can't recognize the program.

5. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

6. buster40c

It came through for me this time.
    Yep that is the truth pie. The 2nd should have already been used by the people. So pathetic the people are using the 2nd basically to have a gun hobby and self protection when the 2nd was really for the people to have protection from government tyranny which is in full swing right now against them. BUT the people aren't doing squat against the tyranny and don't even realize the government is putting attention on every aspect of gun crime to get rid of the 2nd rather than the people realizing they should have already come together under the 2nd Amendment purpose against tyranny.
    IMO we aren't headed to enslavement but rather the truth is our apathy has allowed ourselves to be enslaved already. We don't have much representation but we have much enslavement. You will buy big pharma drugs and you will allow needles to be stuck in your children or go to jail. Our representation was bought out from under us by the elite a long time ago.
    The powers that be are now at a crossroad that a detour could be put up and so now it is pedal to the metal for the elite to retain their progress. That's why this election is so important and is also why the elite need to steal the election if they have to.
    Never before in history has an election been so important and must be watched closely to expose fraud and theft of votes. Supposedly Texas has reports of thousands of voters votes being flipped to Hillary. Watch your voting machine for a flip before you push the vote submit button. It has been suggested people don't do a straight ticket so they can watch that no vote gets flipped on any choice.

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The Washington Post is (and some Dem senators are) asking why Mr. Comey reopened the email probe so late in the election cycle, intimating that it damages Clinton. Au contraire, it just means that a lot of early voters acted without knowing about it.